They didn't seem to notice my presence as they were engrossed in whatever it was they were watching. I went behind them and saw it was WWE, a repeat of Monday Night Raw that was on and I figured that was the reason they weren't arguing or fighting for the remote.

I tapped Joba and he turned to look at me. His facial expression went from don't-disturb-me to surprised to stupefied and finally to suspicious. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Hmmmm," he replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's Kanyin?"

"Hmmmm," he said again, caressing his chin.

"Answer now," I said, slightly annoyed.

"Babe, are you sure you didn't say yes to Alex?" He asked, still caressing his chin.

"Um. . . who's Alex?" I asked, honestly trying to remember. And I did. "Oh, that guy?"

I'd actually almost forgotten about Ashley's cousin. I think I blocked him or something? Bleh, can't even remember.

"Oh, that guy?" Joba mocked and rolled his eyes.

"SHHHH!" Tomide and Fayo said at the same time.

"You guys are making a noise," Fayo said.

"Yes...keep quiet," Tomide added and they both returned their attention to the TV.

I could only stare at them and wonder why they said everything almost in sync when they were not even twins.

"Your brothers have grown balls oh," Joba said as he stood up.

"As if they aren't also your brothers," I said and eyed him. "Where's Kanyin abeg?"

He made a face at me before saying, "she's outside, already packed for school. It's a shock she hasn't even left you yet."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."  I turned to go but he held my arm.

"Whoever the person you're gonna meet is, let him know that if he tries to mess with my sister, he's gonna get it from me," Joba said confidently, "for real."

I wanted to laugh because I imagined him trying to beat Ore up and it seemed impossible in my head but there was no telling what could happen so I hyped him instead. "Osheyyy. Give them. . .Roman Reigns!"

"SHHHHHHHHHH!" Tomide and Fayo said at the same time.

"Star Bolu, be going jhor, ah," Tomide said sternly as he looked at me. I gave him a look and he smiled. "Please you can excuse now for your noise is making us not to enjoy the show."

"Yes please," Fayo said puppy-eyed.

I had to admit, they were cute so I laughed. "Fine."

I had weird and funny brothers.

"Seriously guy," Joba said, still holding on to me, "I fit beat person pikin oh."

"I hear you," I said smiling. "I already told you it's my classmates hanging out, dude."

"I sha don talk my own," he said, raising his hands to his sides for emphasis.

"Whatever." I shook my head, still smiling as I walked out the door. On getting outside, Kanyin slammed the bonnet of the car hard, making me jump and shriek.

"Geez. . .that was loud," I commented.

That caught her attention and she looked at me. Raised a brow, smirked and crossed her arms. "Are you sure you're hanging out with only your classmates?"