›|[May Fate Decide]Childe

"don't hate me, my love.."

Childe x Gn reader

-Loved you with all my heart just to make you mine, a selfish
desire for you and mine

Disclaimer!⚠
Hurt with no comfort, mention of death, murder

⚠Disclaimer!⚠Hurt with no comfort, mention of death, murder

befriending a fatui harbinger is hard enough what if having a relationship with them?

The 11th fatui harbinger code name childe, feared by many. A man whose intentions are to become stronger and fight until his body can't take it anymore. A man who has no limitations and chooses to walk to the path that only awaits him, in the end, is death, it's either his own or the people around him.

and here you are a normal person who's neither in the high or low class of the society, managed to catch the attention of the 11th fatui harbinger whom you call your lover.

not even the archons know how and what's going to happen but deep within you know it isn't good.

you've loved the same man who summoned a god before your eyes just to see the geo archon fight, even if it meant seeing the whole land of liyue die below his fingertips.

he truly is a man who knows no limitations.

Yet you managed to make the same man wrapped around your finger so fragile it might break once you are far from him. Only you got to see who he truly is behind those two-faced faces.

He was intoxicated and so are you.

His deep blue eyes that hold no shine is where you drown. Like an endless sea that never ends in which you can stare until the end of time.

He was like your own monster that was tamed none other by you. A monster that doesn't care who or what will it destroy just to keep you in his arms. A monster who will kill thousands of innocent people with no hesitation when you tell him to do so.

While you were like his candle that shines brightly into his pitch-black world. A ball of sunshine that gave him the brightest smile and a tender touch in his most delicate moment. He vows to keep that shine in your eyes that he once lost.

The both of you were lovestruck. Craving each other warmth. Both of your times were wasted with each other presence, those days that made joyful memory that will forever be carved in their memory.

So what happened? Those light laughter and loving aroma that once filled your home are now dull and gloomy.

While you lay down on the ground helpless surrounded by the pool of your blood while those deep blue eyes stare down at you with menace.

He wished you'd say how you hate him, that would've been easier yet you lay down below his feet with a sad smile across your lips and your eyes slowly losing their shine he vowed to keep.

He failed.

His senses filled with anger and guilt, how... How can he live a life knowing the one person who loved him the most despite how much of a monster he is dying in his hands?

How can he forgive himself?

How can he forgive the god that he was so loyal to that ordered him to kill you— He felt weak.

Tears rolled down his cheek painted in his lovers' blood.

"I'm sorry..." he said quietly hoping you heard it wishing you'd forgive him, a selfish request to the dead.

He kneeled in front of you wrapping his arms around your waist in a protective manner, placing his head between your neck trying to feel your warmth but only greeted by your cold body.

His body trembles in guilt wishing once again maybe- Just maybe if faith may be so kind to let the both of them meet in another lifetime.

Where he was a normal man with you, having a normal life where no danger lies on his path no death awaits his arrival. A life where both of you can grow old and spend your last breath together.

Another selfish request, he truly is a man with no limitations whether it's strength or greed.

But at last, it's for faith to decide.

-Don't you just love starting this book with angst:DD