𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘

Start from the beginning

Professor Sprout organizes her pots while talking to her students.

Sprout: Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root.

Three people raise their hands. It was Astro Black, Julienne Potter, and of course Hermione Granger.

"Oh, Salazar." Draco groaned

"Another bicker!" Theo laughed.

Sprout: Yes, Ms. Potter.

Julienne: A Mandrake, also known as Mandragora, is a magical and sentient plant with a root that looks like a human. When matured, its cry could be fatal to any person who heard it.

Julienne smirks at Astro, who is glaring daggers at her.

Astro: It is also to return those who have been Petrified to their original state.

Julienne smirks, fall, and slams the wooden rails of the box.

Julienne: A Mandrake's scream is also as loud as a Banshee's scream!

Astro glares at the girl and also slams his hand on the wooden railing. The students look back and forth, knowing another fight is gonna happen.

Astro: A Mandarake's leaf can also be used as poison!

Julienne: Yeah, well-

Sprout: Thank you for the answers, Ms. Potter and Mr. Black! Ten points to each Gryffindor and Slytherin!

"Do you guys do this all the time?" Sirius questioned. The boy and girl did not open their mouths but nodded slowly.

"Oh Godric, you should see them in every class. Fighting all the fucking time." Zylo groaned while Ron agreed with the curly-haired boy.

All the students cheer for their housemates. While all the students cheer for their teammates, Hermione looks at the leaves a 'hmph.'

"Aw, did Granger not be able to answer." Cassian faked cooking, still not liking the hell Hermione put him through.

"Shut it, Atticus, don't make me put you through another worksheet." Hermione threatened to make Cassian close his mouth.

Sprout: Everyone, please put their earmuffs on. They may be still babies, but their cries can leave you passed out for hours.

While Professor Sprout shows all the students how to re-pot, the Mandrake Neville passes out, making students laugh except Julienne, forcing Ron to check Neville if he is okay.

Soon after, Herbology students are now eating Lunch at the Great Hall. Ron is taping his wand together, which failed miserably.

Ron: Say it... I'm doomed.

"You should've told us, Ron," Arthur told him sincerely.

"Didn't want to make you madder. Especially mom." Ron muttered the last part.

Julienne: You're doomed.

Their conversation was cut off by a blonde little short boy wearing a camera over his neck.

Colin: Hi Julienne, I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too

Colin blushed while looking at the screen. He was for sure Julienne's number one biggest fan.

Julienne: Hello Colin, nice to meet you.

Dean notices Ron's owl flying towards the Gryffindor table.