𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

Later, the first years were taken care of into their houses, and the students talked to each other

Later, the first years were taken care of into their houses, and the students talked to each other. McGonagall clinks a cup.

McGonagall: Your attention, please

Dumbledore is rising from his chair.

Dumbledore: Let the feast...begin

From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.

Julienne: What the fuck!

"Give it up for my first proper meal!" Julienne cheered. All the people in Hogwarts looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Julienne, how many times do I have-" Remus was cut off by an annoyed Julienne.

"Yeah Yeah, no more trauma jokes," Julienne said boringly.

Astro was looking at her with a small smile that didn't get unnoticed by Julienne, making her flip him off.

"fuck you." she mouthed with a playful glare.

"fuck you too." He mouthed with a smirk.

Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows, and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.

Seamus: I'm half and half. My dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

Neville laughs; Julienne sits next to Percy. She then leans forward.

Julienne: Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

The golden trio glared at the mention of Quirrell.

Percy: Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

"Who would've thought, Snape, a teacher at Hogwarts?" Sirius mutters to Remus, making him laugh.

Julienne: What's he teaching?

Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years.

"I would literally off myself before that ever happens," Julienne said.

Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost, called Sir Nicolas, pops out.

Ron: Ahh!

Nick: Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor

Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.

Bloody Baron: Whoo-hoo-hoo!

Some people looked at the screen with a frightened expression as they were intimidated by how Bloody Baron looked.

Girl: Look, it's the Bloody Baron!

Percy: Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a lovely summer?

Nick: Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied.