𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

Outside back in Diagon Alley, Julienne and Hagrid are walking through the street. Julienne has bought most of her equipment and bags full of new clothes. Julienne was reading her list.

Julienne: I still need a wand.

Hagrid: A wand? Well, you'll want Ollivanders.

"We get to see Bambi buy her first wand!" Sirius said gleefully, making Remus and Julienne chuckle. If only they were the ones who were able to raise her.

Hagrid points to a messy looking store.

Hagrid: No place better. Run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. It won't belong.

Julienne goes into the store quietly. She looks around. There are shelves of wands in boxes, but no people.

Julienne: Hello? Hello?

Then, a noise comes from the back, and a man appears on a ladder and looks at Julienne. The man is Ollivander, and he smiles.

"I remember getting startled when I first bought my wand from him!" A student exclaimed, and a bunch of students agreed.

Ollivander: I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Ms. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands.

Remus and Sirius smile sadly at the thought of their deceased friend.

Ollivander picks a wand.

Ollivander: Ah. Here we are.

Julienne holds it but does nothing.

Ollivander: Well, give it a wave.

Julienne is hesitant but waves. This causes most of the boxes to come flying out and crashing down. Julienne jumps and hurriedly put the wand back on the counter.

Ollivander: Apparently not.

"I blew up his lights once." Remus smiled.

Ollivander gets another wand from a box.

Ollivander: Perhaps this.

Julienne waves at a vase, which shatters, startling Julienne.

Julienne: shit.

"He loves tricky customers," Dumbledore said.

Ollivander: No, no, definitely not! No matter...

Ollivander gets a wand from a box but stops and becomes thoughtful.

Ollivander: I wonder.

Ollivander hands the wand to Julienne. No sooner after she touched it, Julienne suddenly glows under it, blowing her dark brown hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander looked a bit surprised and deep in thought.

Ollivander: Curious, very curious.

"What's curious?" A student asked.

"I would like to know that as well," Flitwick asked.

Julienne: Sorry, but what's curious.

Ollivander is examining the wand he gave to Julienne.

Ollivander: I remember every wand I've ever sold, Ms. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave one other feather, just one. Curiously, you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.

Ollivander points to the lighting bolt scar on Julienne's forehead.

Julienne: And...who owned that wand?

Students leaned closer as their curiosity got to them.

Ollivander: Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Ms. Potter. It's not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things...terrible, yes, but great.

Julienne: Nice to know I have the same wand core as my parent's murderer.

"You have the same wand core as the dark lord?" A 2nd-year student shrieked

"Er yeah." Julienne awkwardly rubs her shoulder.

"Is that bad, Bambi?" Sirius and Remus asked worriedly ignoring the sarcastic comment she gave Ollivander.

"I was shocked at first, but it turned out to save my life last year, so I guess it's good," Julienne said and gave them a comforting smile.

Ollivander hands Julienne back her wand. Julienne then hears a knock on the window.

Hagrid: Julienne! Julienne! Happy birthday!

Hagrid has a snowy owl in a cage, which hoots.

Hagrid: Her name is Hedwig.

Julienne: Wow! Thank you, Hagrid.

"My baby is so cute." Julienne cooed while feeding Hedwig a piece of popcorn.

" Julienne cooed while feeding Hedwig a piece of popcorn