𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

¨🎞

¨🎞

In the hospital wing the next day, Julienne is lying in bed with her arm bandaged. She rouses, puts on her glasses, and sees a bunch of presents. She then sees Dumbledore approaching her.

Dumbledore: Good afternoon, Julienne. Ah. Tokens from your admirers?

Julienne: Admirers?

"No, boys!" Sirius and Remus shouted, making people laugh, and Julienne blushed pink.

"Moony! Padfoot!" Julienne shouted at them, masking her face due to the pink color creeping her face.

'Too late for that, dear uncle.' Astro smirked.

Dumbledore: What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows.

Dumbledore: Ah, I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs.

"Ronald! That isn't yours." Molly smacked her son's head.

"It's honestly alright, Mrs. Weasley; Ron can have my snacks anytime he wants." Julienne smiled at Molly warmly. Molly thanked her a couple more times till she looked back at the screen.

"Except her cream puffs and chocolate bars."

"Yes, except that alright."

Julienne: Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione?

"Aww Julienne cares about me." Ron cooed at Julienne, making him earn a heel to the face.

"I do, don't I?" Julienne smirked at Ron, who was brushing his cheek with a red mark on it.

Dumbledore: Fine. They're both just fine

Julienne: But, what happened to the stone?

Dumbledore: Relax, dear girl. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around.

"Wouldn't he die?"

"He's already dead, dumbass."

Julienne: But Flamel, he'll die, won't he?

Dumbledore sits on the bed.

Dumbledore: He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die.

Julienne: How is it I got the stone, sir? One minute I was staring in the mirror, and the next...

"I'd like to know that too!"

Dumbledore: Ah. You see, only a person who wanted to find the stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me, that's saying something.