One: The Four Twins

Start from the beginning

"He's a god." 

A god? 

Wilbur was amazed and confused. His new baby brother was a god

"What about him, Mum?" Wil pointed at the baby in his mother's arms. "Is he a god?" 

Kristin shook her head. "Nope. He's a demigod." 

Wilbur sat back on his heels and pouted a little at his parents. Philza just chuckled and ruffled his mop of dark curls in response. 

"Do you boys want to name them?" Phil asked. 

Techno and Wil looked at one another, then at their parents. Both were surprised by the offer; they had always assumed that their mother and father would be the ones to name their younger brothers, not them. 

"Really?" 

"You mean it?" 

Kristin nodded and smiled. "Of course!" 

Wilbur looked down at the red bundle. "Can we name the red one Tommy?" 

Kristin laughed and nodded again. 

"How about Thomas?" Techno asked his twin. "We can call him Tommy for short." 

Wil thought for a moment before agreeing, "Okay. We can name him Thomas." 

Techno turned back to the little green bundle. "I shall call you Tobias," he said, putting the side of his hand on each of the baby's shoulders as if he were ranking him in an army. "But we'll call you Toby." 

Wil stared. "Tobias?" 

"Tobias is a noble name!" Techno argued. "A name fit for a god!" 

"What do you think, Phil?" Kristin asked her husband. 

Philza nodded. "I like those names." 

The boys' mother smiled gently and kissed Tommy's forehead. "My little Tommy." She turned to her godly sons and rumpled Toby's hair affectionately. "My little Toby. My baby Sunshines." 

Wilbur traded places with Techno to look at Toby, the fourth god of the family. The first thing he said was, "Why is Toby a furry?" 

Toby's hair seemed much too thick for a newborn, his ears definitely were not human, and his skull had two tiny knobs on it, hinting that he would have horns later in life. Wil was bewildered; he had never known for such a thing to happen. 

"He's not a furry, Wil," Phil explained. "He's a goat hybrid." 

"A hybrid?" Wil's confusion was not eased. 

"Yeah," Techno said. "You know, when you're part animal or monster. Like how I'm part Piglin, and Dad's part crow." 

"And Mum's part dove." Wilbur understood little of how hybrids came to be, but he was beginning to understand the concept. 

Wil looked at his brothers, all three of them now, and smiled to himself. He sometimes felt unimportant, insignificant, simply because he was mortal and the rest of his family was not. But now, not only did he have a new mortal family member, he knew they loved him. And he loved them. 

He knew that he would love them forever. 

--------

Nov 13, 2021

1082 words. Wow.

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! I'm looking forward to writing more of this book and, don't worry, I have plenty of inspiration and ideas and am still working on the storyboard. There might be times where I don't update for a while, but I promise that this will be marked "COMPLETE" before 2024. :D

I will put Trigger Warnings at the beginning of the chapters that I feel would need them, like chapters with war, blood, or chapters about the Voices. 

Thank you Sophie for your edits :D I love you 

Also, Wil and Techno are nine, Mumza's age is unknown, and Philza is 500

Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night!! I love you all 💖

--------

YMT IS CURRENTLY UNDER MASSIVE EDITING SO IF YOU'RE COMING BACK FOR A SECOND READ I'M SORRY

Aug. 24, 2022

1059 words