Always and Forever

(Just an FYI, this is bit of a fix it fanfic so some things may have happened before or after a certain events...I sort of forgot to add that before.
The party where Kol was daggered in happened 3 years after Freya had escaped Dahlia. Instead of escaping in 1914, I sort of altered it so it happened in 1911. Sorry if it's a bit confusing

Just understand it is an important part of the book.)

Klaus's Point of View (Bet you didn't expect that)

I wanted to kill Stefan Salvatore. 

How dare he?

He was nothing more than a diluted bloodline and he had the audacity to steal my FAMILY from me. I gave him his freedom and he returned it by taking my family from me. 

Granted I compelled him to turn off his humanity but I remembered our time in the 1920s and I suppose it made me feel nostalgic. He was much more fun when he didn't have his moral compass dialed up till 100.

I was well aware that my siblings held me in severe dislike due to me daggering them, Rebekah especially since she found out that I was the one that killed mother but as their brother you cannot blame me for trying to protect them from Mikael or in Finn's case, himself.

I had awaited a thousand years to get rid of my father and now that he was dead, I could wake my family and could finally relax without worrying that Mikael may appear to kill me or my siblings.

The fact that I broke my curse and killed Mikael made me feel happiness after a long time. It was made even better because Freya should also be joining us this year.

The six coffins that the ripper had stolen were the only things in the world that was important to me in this world.
Well that and Isa.
I had missed her. I was well aware she was upset with me and cloaked herself with such powerful magic that not even the best witches could find her.
I had at least been relieved that if Mikael tried to find her, he would fail rather spectacularly.
I had wanted to dagger her so I would know she was safe but after I had daggered Kol in 1914 she had run away.

I hadn't gotten a chance to explain to her that I had already known about the diamond, I had merely needed an excuse to dagger for he was starting to draw attention and that would have let Mikael to us.

I may not be the bastion of temperance but I was well aware that if anything happened to him, Isabelle would paint the streets of the world in  red.
I knew Kol well enough that if he thought he was drawing Mikael's attention, he would try and do something reckless. So I had to dagger him.
Besides I would rather have my brother hate me than have him dead.

I had built this house in hopes that once Mikael was dead we could live in Mystic Falls as we once did in the New World. The Mikaelsons, The Original Family together once again.

But of course that stupid Salvatore had to have steal them. I needed to find a way to get them back because if they were to figure out a way to open mother's coffin, well things would certainly get complicated.

It wasn't that I was worried about what they could do to my siblings, there was nothing short of the white oak stake that could kill us and considering that Freya was to wake up soon, she would most probably kill them all if she wakes up to find her family kidnapped. And that would be very entertaining to watch.

I was more upset about my family being kidnapped from right under my nose by a century and a half years old vampire. It was an insult. I was Klaus Mikaelson and I do not be tricked.

Thankfully Stefan didn't have a shortage of loved ones so if he didn't return my family back, I would have to start killing them, one by one.

I had been awaiting this year for almost the entire century, for when Freya was to wake, she could find Isa using familial magic. But the insolent vampire had gone and taken them and I would do anything to get my family back.

After all everything in the world comes and goes, only family is 'Always and Forever'.