I'm nervous. Jimin told me to wait in my room and he'd come to see me about Jae Wook. Also, I haven't had this strange sense in a long time but when I'm around Jimin...

I'm overjoyed when I see him complimenting me or laughing at my stupid jokes about those jerks. I'm too shy and awkward to maintain eye contact with him, but I want to stare at him all day.

I daydream about him and crave to be near him at all times. Is it possible that I'm already falling for him?! Is it true that I have a crush on him? Holy frick! I decided to look it up on the internet.

"How Do You Know If You Have A Crush On Someone?" I looked.

I got a lot of results. I read from a lot of different websites.

" You think about them constantly"

"You get nervous when you're around them"

"You want to be around them"

"You daydream about them" 

"You try to run into them"

"You daydream about them"

Ahhhh I flipped my phone away, rubbing my face. Bulldozer's son! Half of them are correct! I heard a knock as I was undergoing a mental breakdown. Sheep! He's here.

I'm starting to feel nervous, urgh!

I carefully opened my door, peeking through the opening to see Jimin standing there, his gaze fixed on mine. Ahh.

"Hello," he whispered softly as he smiled at me. I fully opened the door, allowing him to enter and witness his shocked expression. Without a doubt. I moved closer to him, closing the door behind me.

"Before you ask, I'm afraid I don't know how. Anyway, let's get started "I turned to face him, but he was preoccupied with something else. I followed his eyes and noticed he was staring at my phone. Phone, to be sure. Wait a minute, phone. OMG PHONE, PHONE, PHONE.

I didn't close Google, and the crush thing is still there! I lunged through him to get the phone, and it all happened in slow motion, with him getting the phone and swiftly moving away, and me crashing straight on the bed.

I turned to see Jimin looking curiously at my phone, and within a second his eyebrows lifted, amusedly, as he began reading it aloud.

" You're nervous near him, you want him to be near you, you fantasize about him, you stutter often...." He kept going while I tried to pull the phone, but he kept rising it higher and higher, and I leaned in closer, almost on him. Practically on him. 

I snatched the phone from him with a surprise jump, but Jimin didn't see it coming, so he lost his balance and fell on the bed, me on top of him. He gave me a flirtatious glance. "Do you enjoy being on top?" He asked.

Drat! I leapt up from him and hurriedly locked the phone. When I looked up, he was smiling at me cheekily. Oh, heart. My stupid heart. It seemed like there were a swarm of insects fighting inside my tummy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fview%2Fteasing-jimin-sexy-bts-park-gif-14990889&psig=AOvVaw3aeAdsar788aG5dEDH4oMu&ust=1634195412511000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAkQjhxqFwoTCJjB9rnqxvMCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD 

( Please do open this link! This gif is too big to be fitted here but this is how Jimin's reaction to Y/n. Don't miss out this omgg he's such a tease. )