I let out a figurative sigh of relief.

Clove crosses her arms in a challenging way. "Do it again" she challenges.

And though I'm almost certain that I'm gonna fail this time, I still hit the bullseye, not dead center, but still in it.

She scoffs "your form is dreadful, no matter what this one says" she says, pointing to Glimmer.

Glimmer whispers, "I wasn't talking about her form, I was talking about her bod—"

"Yes I know" Clove interrupts. This made me realize that Glimmer was definitely not the brightest.

"Yeah, I'm not a very physical person. I just kinda consider my conditions and decide how to position my body each time, rather than based on the proper stance." I defend, trying not to let on too much of my intellect.

"Well it's wrong" she says bluntly.

"Well it works" I say. "And they think it looks just fine. Right guys?" I ask the others.

Glimmer nods and then hits the others, making them nod.

"Yeah, because they're looking more at your tits than your form" she says.

Glimmer gasps dramatically. "No they are not" she says in third person.

"Whatever. If my form is this bad, then how would you fix it." I ask.

I get into my position.

"Okay, well..." she looks at my current form.

"Move your front leg further forward. And stand up straighter. And um, relax your body more. You're too tense."

"Of course I'm tense, I'm being judged right now" I complain.

"Whatever just do the stuff I told you" she says.

"Umm, could you like help me do it orrr..." I ask, partially because I actually needed help, and also because maybe she'd feel more connected to me and maybe hate me less.

"Oh my god. I don't know why we're helping you" she says exasperatedly, slowly coming to touch me.

"Come on Clove, I'm not the plague" I say, using her to just touch me.

"Says who?" She counters, finally putting her hands on my waist, awkwardly.

"Ok now..." she says, preceding to use her leg to kick my front leg further forward.

"Alright, now relax yourself." she says, and I oblige.

"No, more." She says, even though I already feel pretty relaxed.

So I try to do it more.

"Moreee" she drags on.

"What more do you want, do you want me to collapse to the ground?" I ask, stressed.

"I do!" Glimmer peeps up with another sex joke.

Clove turns around to glare at the blonde.

She then turns her attention back to me and uses her hands on my waist to violently shake me back and forth, while I try to maintain my leg positions.

Some people start looking out way.

"Okay, okay! I think I'm relaxed now!" I say, urging her to stop.

"Good. Now stand up straighter, but stay relaxed." she orders.

"You do realize your giving me two conflicting orders, right?" I ask.

She grabs me shoulders and pulls them back to push my chest out further.

She then shakes me by the shoulders and grabs my chin to pull my head up.

While she's grabbing my chin, I decide to turn to look her in the eyes, trying to use my quote on quote "charm" that my mentor told me to use.

She looks me in the eyes and is silent for like a split second. Then she coughs, awkwardly, lets go of me, and steps back.

Glimmer glares at her.

"There. That's good. Now throw" she says.

I do so, and it hits the bullseye.

"Told you" she says.

"Oh wow, such a different result than before" I say, sarcastically.

"Whatever smart alec. Do it again" she says.

I try to do it again, in the exact position she'd just taught me.

And it works.

"Wow, an actual fast learner. Those things are rare around here" she says, making fun of her fellow careers.

"I can also tie a good knot. And if you give me enough time, I can carve a piece of wood into a weapon or something." I say, trying to convince her without giving myself away too much.

"You see, she's perfect! Can we keep her?!!" Glimmer begs Clove.

"Fine" she gives in, making Glimmer squeal and put her arm around me.

"Glimmer hang on, you should be asking me. it's not like Clove's the leader here" says the guy from 1, Marvel, removing Glimmer from me.

"It's not?" Clove asks with a smirk, crossing her arms.

Wow that was kinda hot.

"We all know I'm in charge here, Two" he gets closer to Clove and gives her a small push, making her stumble back a few steps.

Clove scoffs and pushes him back much harder, making him crash into me and knock us both onto the ground, with him on top of me.

He groans. "You bitch" he turns to get up but I pull his shirt collar to keep him on me.

The things a girl will do for one stupid alliance.

"Wait, Marvel. I know you're the leader here" I whisper to him seductively.

I hear Clove chuckle and whisper, "This outta be good" to the others.

"Do you?" He rhetorically mutters, staring down at my lips.

"Mmhm" I hum. "So I'm in, yeah?"

I release his collar and brush my hands down his chest. "Pretty please" I whisper.

He seems to be having some trouble speaking.

Cato laughs. "She's good" he says, before kicking Marvel in the leg.

"Hey, One! She asked you a question" Cato teases.

Marvel snaps out of it and gets off me. "Right, sorry. Yeah, sure. You're in" he says, seeming flustered.

Glimmer helps me up and gives me a high five.

"Hey, big strong leader!" Clove gets Marvel's attention.

"You got a little something. Down there" she says with a smirk.

He looks down in horror and his face goes red.

"Emphasis on the 'little'" I whisper so only Glimmer can hear, making her giggle.

"Right, sorry. I'll be right back" he says, heading to the bathroom.

Ew, you're really gonna do that in a public bathroom.

"Think of me while you're in there, One!" I tease him, making the others laugh.

"Shut up!" he yells back.

"You're funny, Three. I'm glad we let you in" says Cato.

"Wait, does this mean that we have to bring the other Three into our alliance" Clove says, annoyed at the idea.

"That would be ideal, yes" I say. "He's been training since he was a kid, and he's great at all the physical combat skills that I suck at, so we kind of come as a pair" I say, hoping she agrees.

"Alright fine. But if you two aren't pulling your weight, I won't wait till you're asleep to kill you"