I can alter your insides to become the female reproductive system, and once your close to him you'll want him to do something to you anyway.

I felt my face become overwhelmingly flushed. I paused for a moment before exiting my mind. I was on my bed just as before. The thought of having Sasuke dig into me with his big hot coc-

Knock knock knock

I tried to calm down my raging hormonal mating thoughts to answer the door properly. And there stood two of my teammates. The girl looked flustered and clinging to the males arm. This situation is annoying.

The pink haired girl noticed that I opened the door and loosened her grip on Sasuke. "What do you want?" They both looked taken aback at my annoyed voice. I was even taken aback at my annoyed voice.

"You haven't been coming to train, so we came to check on-"

"Shut up, Sakura. You're annoying the fuck out of me." I suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to rip her organs out while fucking her at the same time. I felt my claws and teeth grow longer. I inched closer to her until Sasuke patted my face.

"You good, dobe?" I snapped out of my thought and smacked the side of my head, face heating up and body feeling flushed. I wouldn't ever do that to Sakura, I don't even like her like that, get a hold of yourself! I need Sasuke!

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I can't control myself!" I yelled, they looked suprised at my sudden outburst. Sakura grabbed hold of my face and brought her hand to my forehead.

"Your burning up! Why didn't who tell someone you had a fever?" I shook my head. My head is spinning, the hot feeling returning to haunt me again.

Sasuke's POV

Sakura and I stared at the flushed dobe. His face was contorted in pain and his hand dug into his hair. His eyes were flickering between red and blue. His breathing came more heavily while his body trembled.

"Your eyes..." Sakura whispered. "I'm going to get Yamato-Sensei, don't let him do anything out of hand." Sakura yelled whilst jumping to her destination.

"This isn't a fever." Naruto said with his labored breathing. I stared at him for a moment. Something was seriously wrong with him.

"Hn. The Kyuubi, right? Dont try to loose yourself Dobe." I replied leading him to sit in a chair. I gave him a glass of cold tap water and he gulped it down.

"That's not what I want to drink." He mumbled, my mind drifted off to somewhere inappropriate. I shook the thought off and tended to him more. The silence seemed deadly as I whiped the sweat off his brow.

I felt his forehead with the back of my hand, causing a sound to come from his throat.

"What was that?"

"I told you it's not a fever, get out now. I'll cool down once you leave." His face was a rosy color and his eyes darted to one area to the next.

"What is it then? What can I do to help you?" I asked. This was the first time seeing Naruto in such a state and it seemed almost nescessary to help him. You could see the struggle for words.

"Fuck me, Sasuke." Those words rolled of his toungue just as my name did. I held back from choking on my spit, but stared at the blond boy twisting and curving uncomfortably. Did I hear wrong?

"What?" I asked abruptly.

"I said to fuck me. Or do I have to force you?" Red eyes dug into mine. This wasn't Naruto. "It's mating season for us foxes, I'll keep pestering you about it till you do anyway. There's no getting away." A deep, not Naruto sounding voice came from his mouth.

"Bring back Naruto." Red eyes flickered blue for a moment then went back to red.

"Sasuke. I need you to mate with me." My face heated up as Naruto's voice pleaded. The door burst open and Yamato and Kakashi-Sensei rushed in. I turned to them in despair, they looked quite shocked.

"What's his state?" Yamato yelled.

"Naruto is not turning into the Kyuubi. He-"

"I want to mate with Sasuke." Naruto said seriously. The whole group watched in shock as I told him to shut up.

"What's the meaning of this?" Kakashi exclaimed. I opened my mouth but Naruto spoke first.

"It's mating season, I'm in heat. I requested Sasuke to be my partner. I'm not changing my mind." Naruto's breathing became even more labored and he grabbed onto his throat. "You all need to get out, all but Sasuke. I still need you."

I glared at the dobe, getting an odd feeling in my stomach. I always found Naruto cute, but to actually ravish him? Insane, I could never think of it happening.

Sakura looked absolutely horrified. And the two teachers gave each other one of those 'what should we do looks'

"Carry on." Kakashi said after a moment and dragged Sakura out of the room while Yamato followed. I watched the group as they exited.

I turned to Naruto, he was watching me with lustful eyes. He raised his arms towards me and I engulfed him a hug.

Well, I'll guess I'll 'mate' with him. It won't be bad since it's the dobe.