|#37:morning routine|

Start from the beginning

"give me a kiss, not a just a peck"

"no"

"pleasee", yoongi was now pouting. not knowing that jungkook was watching them from afar. looking at them with awe.

"finee", hoseok scoffed closely hitting yoongi's ball but didn't go for it.

they kissed for about 1 minute, and yet the alpha was still not completely consistent on the younger's lips.

"now lets go-"

"no, one more~", yoongi said hitting hoseok but cheek as the boy reacted on it separating his lips. "aishh noo I'm hungry" hoseok said and walked off, his footsteps are stumping on the floor.

It made the alpha laugh on how hoseok was too cute to be mad.

jungkook was walking towards the laughing alpha, patting his shoulders to inform the alpha that his there all along.

"you are so wiped", jungkook protested giving yoongi a wink. "just for him", yoongi scoffed now it's for jungkook to laugh.

"hey", yoongi spoke after the silence, breaking it.

"yea?"

"thanks"

"for?"

"thank you for saving my omega, helping me get out of my fake brother" yoongi said looking at jungkook, planning on hugging his dear cousin.

"oh it's nothing, as I say it's my duty", jungkook said and yoongi indeed thought that it was his word. "yah! did you just-"

"i heard you guys, fun night huh?" jungkook teased and the alpha was not happy at all. More like shy and weird about it, but half of it was angry.

"fucking bastard", yoongi whispered but jungkook heard it. "oh breakfast is ready, see you there!" then he run out, yoongi was not planning on following him. Not today tho.

as he was left there, he began to drag himself to the kitchen to eat and to see his lovely omega.
-
"hyung!", taehyung called the walking omega. Waving a hand for hoseok to notice him.

"hi!", hoseok greeted along, running towards the table where his freind was sitting on.

"how are you?", taehyung spoke while he was busy on choosing a right spot to sit on.

"good a little sick, you?"

"why is that?"

"still not sure but im fine now"

"mkay, and yes I'm good too"

"what you guys talking about?", seokjin came in to the conversation. hoseok was shocked that he didn't saw him for about half a week now.

"hyung, I missed you!", hoseok said getting off of his seat and going over to the handmaid, hugging him tight.

"m-missed you too" seokjin answered hugging the younger back. Seeing the alpha with a raised eyebrow, followed by jungkook's dark gaze on taehyung.

Hoseok pulled away after hugging seokjin for so long, now getting back from his seat getting stopped by the alpha's grip.

"sit hear" yoongi demanded, he will be seating beside his alpha and taehyung.

He was happy with it so he gracefully followed yoongi's order and sat there, with his freind and alpha's safe side.

with that seokjin happily served them the foods that they will be eating this morning, yoongi was enormously shocked by the sudden attack of hoseok to the food.