"So?" He didn't even let me finish.

"You're probably going to be extremely busy forever and your  company won't allow you to be with someone who lives so far and-"

"I'm a grown up, I have the right to sort it out."

"Still, Hyunjin. I don't know when you're gonna leave, and I don't know how long will I have to wait to see you again. Besides...I guess your fans would prefer to see you with someone as famous and good looking as you-"

"Okay stop right there." He interrupted me again. I had a knot stuck in my throat, and was trying my best not to cry. I swallowed my tears back with all I had and looked at him, listening.

"First of all," he started, "it's no going to be easy, that's true. We'd probably have to wait for a while untill we see each other again, because, yeah, my schedules are crazy; so what? There are a lot of ways to comunicate now, we can use them.

Yes, it's probably going to be difficult for me to let the company know eventually, but it's not impossible, and I will try my best to make them understand and take it easy.

Lastly, our fans want us to be happy. I don't know where did you get that idea from, but it's not like that. If they ever get to know about it, they'll be happy. And if there's people out there who doesn't like it, I can't do anything else for them. I also have a life and I want to live it properly.

Also... you're beautiful" he held my hand, caressing my skin. "I've always thought about it, From day one, even my manager was able to tell. So don't go around telling I should be with someone "better looking"."

What's with his boldness all of a sudden..

"Hyunjin-ah.."

"Let's just-" and again, he interrupted my words, "let's just enjoy it, okay? Without worrying about other non important stuff."

I pouted, containing my few tears. "Okay". He smiled widely, opening his arms for me to hug him, and I did. 

"Can I now have that cream to remove my make up?"

"Right, of course, I'll be right back." I stood up and went to my room to bring the creams and some face pads. I sat back down, and just as I was about to hand  him the stuff, I paused.

"What?" He asked.

"Can I do it for you?"

"Sure" he smiled.

I wetted a pad with cream and slowly pressed it against his skin. I trailed his cheeks and jaw line, and had to dispose that pad and use a new one with more cream, since he had a lot of make up on.

Slowly, his natural skin started to show, and I enjoyed every second of it. I could feel how he stared at me while I cleaned his face, but I wasn't brave enough to look back at him, he made me nervous. 

I rubbed another pad on his cheekbones, uncovering his cute moles one after the other. I must admit, that's a beautiful feature he has, I consider it a crime for them to cover it with make up.

Finally, I gently removed the make up around his eyes, which he had to forcefully close, so I didn't feel nervous anymore; at least not at the moment.

"All done" I smiled. He opened his eyes and now the face I'm used to, appeared again. I really really like him like this, he looks more like himself.

He stared at me once again, not saying a word. For some reason, I gathered strength and courage and looked back at him without hesitating.

He suddenly and slowly started getting closer to me, placing his hand on my cheek. For the 100th time today, because I already lost count, he kissed me gently. He was very sweet, and I loved it.