"No..." Keiko said childishly.

She tended to act like that; when she was around her loved ones, she would act like a kid, especially during the morning. For someone who worked at the dead of night until the crack of dawn, she is definitely not a morning person.

It was a good sign, though. If she acted like that around you, then that means she trusts you.

Unfortunately, she only does it around the band and with her parents.

"Come on, you know that Aiko would want you to get up. Besides, you still have a Halloween dance to attend, do you not?"

Keiko huffed. She threw the covers off of her body and stood up, her (*cough* KAI'S *cough*) oversized black t-shirt falling to her mid thigh.

She almost forgot that there was a Halloween dance that she was required to attend unless she wanted detention for a week. She didn't even have clothes to wear.

"Don't worry," Ichiro said like he was reading her thoughts, "your mother brought some clothes earlier. She said that she wore it to her Halloween dance when she was your age, so she thinks that it will fit you properly."

"Thank you, Ichiro-san," Keiko said.

Ichiro nodded, turning around to leave, but he stopped. 

"Also, please don't lock your door. Kai-san wanted to break it down, since he thought that an intruder had came in and locked the door."

Keiko chuckled. "That's a copy."

Ichiro unlocked the door and stepped out, shoving Aiko away to give her some time to do her thing.

"I'll drop the clothes outside your door," Ichiro called.

(A/n: I just remembered that people sleep on futons in Japan, not beds but let's just roll with it -)

Keiko fixed her bed, smoothening the blanket over the mattress and putting the pillows back in place.

She then went through her closet to get a fresh pair of undergarments and a bra. As she set them on the bed, there was a light knock on her door, signaling that Ichiro had already given her the clothes.

She opened the door and grabbed the box. 

I better check it first, just in case it isn't anything childish or anything...

She kneeled on the ground and gently removed the lid, lifting the red fabric that covered whatever was on the bottom. She laid it on the bed.

It's a cape... no, a riding hood...

Classic....

She continued browsing through the box, finding a leather corset with belt buckles on the front and a buttoned-up white dress with a red layer over the skirt.

Keiko smiled at the beautiful costume, laying it gently on the bed and standing up.

I better shower first.

She grabbed some shorts and a white shirt from her closet, swiped her undergarments from the table along with her towel from the back of her door, which she draped over her shoulder as she stepped out of her room.

▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎

Once Keiko was ready, she adjusted the cape she had across her shoulders. She stood outside with Aiko and Ichiro, since Kai was still getting ready inside.