Comfort- Tsukishima.

Start from the beginning

"Y/n..." You refused to meet everyone's eyes, everyone's stares, everyone's judging glances.

"What am I suppose to do, B/n..."

"Come on, I need her to come to the office." The nurse got up, Tsukishima following, keeping you in his embrace. Once your hand was wrapped up, she left, and B/n did too. Leaving you and Tsukishima.

"I... I don't know what you're going through. But, I think you feel like your heart has been ripped out of your chest and the drunk driver had no mercy for you at all. It hurts knowing she's gone." It hurt more hearing it again, it hurt knowing she wasn't there. Another dozen tears rolled down your face, but this time you didn't try to stop them. Tsukishima pulled you into his chest and you held onto him tightly. Your tears wetted his shirt but he didn't care. His hand went up and down your back, you felt comforted. You and Tsukishima only made small talk in class or when you bumped into each other. It feels as if he cares for you at this moment, you hugged him tighter not wanting to let go. "It's okay." He whispered, still caressing your back as your crying slowly slowed down.

"Is it really?" You questioned, not expecting him to answer. The two of you slowly pulled apart.

"It's going to be okay, it'll hurt, yes. But it will be okay. Because someday someone is going to love you with their all. I know I suck at being nice and comforting but, I will be by your side if I have to personally make you feel better, Y/n. Over the past 2 years, running into each other and talking, I got to know you, and... I hate seeing you like this. So yeah, it will be okay, I'll make sure of it, just... don't punch any more lockers, okay?" You both laughed you wiped your tears before nodding your head. "I'm here for you, okay?" You hugged him once again, laying your head into the crook of his neck.

"Thank you..." You whispered.

"How about I take you home?"

"Can we go somewhere else?" Tsukishima nodded his head. You stepped outside the room seeing your brother and Hinata. "Hi..."

"You okay?"

"No, um, Tsukishima offered to take me home." Your brother sighed knowing you weren't going home.

"Okay, just, call me okay?" You nodded your head as he hugged you tightly.

"Careful he might call you a dumbass." You rolled your eyes as Hinata called out when they walked away. You looked back at Tsukishima.

"Are you... feeling emotions?" He looked at you and glared.

"Of course not." You laughed lightly pushing his shoulder.

"You sure? It seems his words got to you."

"I hate you."

"If you hated me, you wouldn't be offering to take me anywhere but home."

"Just trying to be a friend."

"Which takes emotions." He rolled his eyes pushing you back lightly.

"I hate you."

"You love me." He laughed as you walked out of the school.

"Keep dreaming." You raised your brows wiggling them slightly.

"A girl can hope." He gave you another look making you laugh.

"Where too?" He asked handing you an earbud.

"Thanks, and anywhere." He nodded his head playing music.

"Just let me know when to stop walking."

"Eye, Eye, Captain!" He gave you a side look. "What?"

"Eye, eye, captain? Really?"

"What, wanted me to say, of course, silly goose?" He gave you another look making you laugh. "I heard it." He laughed too. You frowned again looking down at the ground.

"Y/n?"

"You know... I knew it was real... when she didn't open her eyes. I just... didn't want to believe. You know?" Tsukishima frowned at your words, slowly grabbing your hand with his. You looked up at him, he immediately grabbed your shoulder, hugging you softly.

Tsukishima's pov-

I looked down at her, watching as her fist clenched onto my shirt. I'm sorry this happened to you Y/n, I wish I could take your pain. I sighed into the hug, "Thank you." Her voice was quiet, it surprised me.

"For what?"

"Being here," She said nuzzling her head onto my shoulder.

"It's okay," I whispered back to her. "I'm here for as long as you need me," I told her kissing her head softly as I rubbed her back.

"You sure you're not feeling emotions." I pulled back a little flicking her forehead.

"Idiot. You ruined the moment." You laughed a little.

"Sorry." He began to walk again, taking your hand once again.