~chapter thirty-nine~

En başından başla

They both thanked me with a hug and walked outside, where music and the smell of a bonfire could be heard. I smiled and went up to my tippy toes grabbing the wine glass that Dream very happily put on the top. My smile grew even wider when I felt a hand touch my waist.

"Oh Dream I-"

"Need some help?"

Okay. That's not Dream. What the hell.

"Oh uhm, no thanks I got it."

"What's wrong I didn't make you uncomfortable did I?"

"Uhm, No Oliver you didn't I just really don't like when people touch me."

"Oh, my bad sweetheart."

He kept his hand on my waist when I turned around to face him, and as expected he had a stupid fucking smirk on his face. No, I will not allow myself to be treated like this again.

"Listen 'sweetheart' in case it didn't get through your thick skull, I'm in a relationship with Dream. And I already told you I don't like when people touch me. So if you could kindly-" I slapped his hand away from my waist and pushed him back lightly with one hand, since the other was mildly occupied with a glass. "Fuck off."

"Did I tell you you're very cute, glad to see I could see this feisty side as well. Makes me wonder how you'd look in my bed."

"What the fuck did you just say to him?" Oliver and I both turned to Dream who was standing in front of his dad, I happily sighed and looked at my furious boyfriend.

"Nothing."

"Get out."

"What? Clay come on."

"No. You don't get to disrespect him like that. Can't you see how uncomfortable he is? Get out."

"Clay-"

"Hey. Listen pal if you don't leave I'll show you the way out." Dream's dad spoke up from behind and Dream looked thrilled.

"Fine-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence since Dream's dad grabbed him by the arm and escorted him outside.

"Are you alright hun? I'm sorry, if I knew this was going to happen I would have never even invited him over."

"Yes, I'm okay, even better that you're here now, and with your dad I see?"

"Everything is going to be okay, and I'm happy you stood up for yourself."

"Thank you." I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek, wrapping my arms around his waist feeling him rub his hand up and down my back. 

"Are you alright?" I heard his dad ask me timidly, I was still scared to meet him, but he just helped me out so I felt better about the situation.

"Yes, thank you sir."

"Please George, call me James." (If this man had a name before, it's James now.)

"Yes of course, I was about to serve your wife some wine, would you like some?"

"You're polite, I like that.  You have manners. Yes, I would like a glass please. Oh wow! Is that a curved screen? Clay... son, why didn't you tell me you bought this beauty!" His voice got faint as he walked towards the screen, he bent over and traced the edges with his fingers completely driven by the T.V. I giggled and so did Dream pressing a faint kiss to my forehead as he followed his dad.

I couldn't be happier, this family accepted me, and I had someone who loved me with everything they had. I smiled as I poured two glasses for Dream's parents, then I grabbed the milk for Drista. She must be angsty waiting for the milk, that probably would go with the already eaten cookies.

So I grabbed a large tray and put the plate of cookies, cup of milk, glasses of wine, and a plate of pigs in a blanket for them to snack on. 

"Uh Dream!" I called out for him.

"Yeah?" He called back, his voice growing stronger as he walked back towards me.

"Can you open the door for me?"

"Yes of course c'mon." He kissed my cheek then held the door open wide open for me, I was met with the sound of giggling, music, and laughing along Drista, Karl, Sapnap, and the mothers. Everything seemed right here. I couldn't wait to start eating with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's been a while, I'm sorry this chapter was shorter too, a lot's been going on with studies. But I hope everyone has been well :) Thank you so much for all the reads, you guys are amazing! I'll be coming out with a chapter real soon again I didn't mean for it to take this long. If everything goes according to plan, there should be two more chapters left. Then I can start the new book you guys voted on which I'm very excited about :] Even as I work on the new one, I will come back to this one and add bonus chapters ever so often to show their life. I hope everyone has or had a good day!

Consider voting?

1330 words

EDITED

- Luna <3