"Sexy what?"

"What's this?" Ryujin leaned over to kiss the exposed shoulder. "Trying to seduce me?"

"Perv." Yeji pulled her shirt back up and fixed it so it wouldn't fall. "Why would I seduce you?"

"I don't know. You always had a sexy and evil plan towards me, right?"

"You're the one who gave this shirt, remember? You're the one with an evil plan here."

"And what's that plan, hmm?" Ryujin pulled Yeji closer. "Like woo-hoo?"

"Woo-hoo your face. You don't even know how to kiss yet and you're thinking of woo-hoo already? Gosh, Ryujin. gosh."

Ryujin laughed. "Did you seriously think I'd want to do that now?"

"Well, you looked like a psychopath maniac just a while ago."

Ryujin laughed again, louder this time. Then she wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend. "Those things could wait. Believe me or not but holding you close like this is enough for me now."

Yeji pulled back to give a sweet contented smile. She reached up and kissed the tip of Ryujin's nose. "Me too."

"Could you tell me why you keep on kissing me but you keep on avoiding my lips?" asked Ryujin.

Yeji just flashed out a coy smile as an answer and hid her face in the warm crook of Ryujin's neck.

They turned their attention back to the movie. Ryujin finds the scene uninteresting because the lead characters were just exchanging corny lines with each other. But just when she thought it wouldn't get any better, just when she thought she had completely lost interest, her eyes were suddenly glued to the film after the male lead grabbed his girl by the waist and kissed her tenderly. The kiss eventually became passionate as the characters continued to make out under the full moon.

Ryujin's throat dried up. This is the first time she felt uneasy watching a kissing scene. It's not because it's a bad kiss, but it is because she felt her girlfriend's body stiffened against hers.

As if on cue, they both look at each other at the same time, making them feel totally awkward.

Truth is Ryujin's been thinking of kissing Yeji the moment they got together. She's not just pushing it because Yeji might not be ready for it yet, and she wants to take things slow for now. Although other things could wait to happen sometime in the future. But yeah, the thought of kissing those voluptuous lips had never left Ryujin's imagination since day one.

When she couldn't take it anymore, Ryujin stood up. She needs to fight the urge for now because she doesn't want to force Yeji into it.

"Um... uh... I uh... I'm gonna get us some snacks. What would you like me to get you?"

"Hmm... I'd prefer gummy bears if you have..." said Yeji.

"All right. Be back in a while."

"Ryujin?"

"Yes?"

"Could you... turn off the lights when you get back?"

Ryujin's mouth fell open. She stood frozen at her spot, suddenly paralyzed by the jolts that run through her spine.

Ryujin started fidgeting and feeling nervous about it. It may be not that obvious because she's being cocky all the time, but she is as equally inexperienced as Yeji about these types of things. She started getting worried if she could even do it properly.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Ryujin confirmed.

Ryujin head straight to the fridge without knowing what exactly she needs to get. She took out a pitcher, quickly filled a glass full, and drank it straight to the bottom.