𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

     "yeesh! someone's in a bad mood", yamazaki snorted.

     "did something happen?", hara hummed with amusement.

     "how about we all go pull some pranks? ya know, hara's got some connections with the palace maids", yamazaki snickered, causing the lilac-haired male to grin.

     "we were thinking of skipping practice anyways", furuhashi added on.

     "you guys have fun. I'm just gonna go find a place and take a nap", seto yawned.

     "oh come on! don't be a sourpuss! come join us", yamazaki persuaded.

     "furuhashi, you're coming along aren't you?", hara asked.

     "you guys have fun. I'm not in the mood", hanamiya grumbled.

     though just as he was about to walk off, he had heard some gossiping about the very person he was cursing about.

     "ugh...why was I left with the stupid task of delivering this to her highness?", one of the guards groaned.

     "hey, be grateful that you get to even personally see her highness up close! I wish I could have such a blessing...the closest I've ever seen her is at the dances", another sighed.

     "is she really that pretty?"

"go see for yourself", the guard's friend jealously huffed.

"just come with me! I don't even know where she is at the moment", the first one whined.

it was at that moment that hanamiya had grinned.

     'a valid reason to go ruin her little date?'

     sauntering towards the two guards, who had flinched at the sudden appearance of the kirisaki daiichi squad, hanamiya had proceeded to speak.

"looking for the first princess? I know where she is, and I can surely show you two the way".

ೃ࿔*:・

"no way!! you actually entertained shin-chan with his wack ass astrological ramblings?!", takao gasped.

     aisa smiled.

     "in my defense, it was actually quite interesting. and plus, I would've never guessed that he was a tsundere nerd, despite him giving off major overconfident undertones", the woman explained.

     takao snorted, as he took a sip of the tea that was offered by aisa.

     "does your highness know that shin-chan can play the piano by the way?", the dark-haired male asked.

     "indeed I did. why the sudden change in topic?"

     "I heard that your highness was planning on including some partners for the mini concert that'll be held at the recent ball", takao replied.

     "your consideration is most definitely appreciated, though I doubt brother aki would let me borrow him...and plus, I know akashi would be just as splendid, if not, even better".

     takao chuckled at aisa's faith in the redheaded captain.

     "which by the way, you seem to have a very reliable source to be able to know all this. how did you do it?", aisa questioned, her lips curving up into a sly smile, as her ruby eyes twinkled with curiosity.

     "who knows~", takao shrugged with a playful grin.

     "though if your highness is interested in playing this game with me, perhaps I'd spill my little secret", takao bargained.