part -2

bela : yes , work machine also do but his kind heart atrct me more towards him, I love his friendly nuture , do you know how many members working in this branch , (vyom kipt quite )
1200 , if you ask mahir, he tell with there name's ....

Saying this she left the house

Bela pov's :

why vyom talk like this with mahir , he was didn't talk with me seens afternoon ....I want to shoot this vyom I give him make him as my partner without thinking about his behaviour .. because of his father best friend & trusted person of my father.....

Next morning :

i enter inside cabin one person sitting and working in my cabin I took small staps towards him and put my hand on his shoulder ... seeing him my eyes shine smile create on my lips ...he trun towards me

Guess the person

What are you doing " I question him
I ...I ....i am " he is trebling
mahir are ok " I ask
he nodded his head cover his hands in his back side
what is that " I said
what " he said
putting that in tebul ....
Hmm ok..." saying this I went to my chair he stand there qutily I went and sit in chair , took the file hurriedly he put his hand on the file with same arrigance ...
mam "he said
I pass a angry glared at him , he took back his hand , I open the file with so much quriactiy ..I don't understand why he is putting this file in his backside it's just a file to realetebul my new project ,.....

did you want I sigh in it "I ask
he was nodeed his head ...

I took the pen and trun the pages I am going to sign

He hold my hand

Mam mam after reading you can do this " he said and I saw his face and next I trun my gaze to our hands , he took back his hand saying sorry to me after reading I sign the papers , and put the file a side .....

mahir : didn't you find any mistake in the papers...
bela: no why your asking ...
mahir : I am the one who complete the file ....
bela : are you serious..
mahir : promise trust me .. yesterday afternoon I went maneger and took this file and he said complete it two days , but I didn't got sleep last night so , I complete the file ..
bela : oh god mahir I am so happy for you ....
she took his hand with her and rubbing against her , mahir smiles nurvosly ....there eyes meet and ,thy looking into eachother eye's ...

mahir pov's

oh god my hardwork is not vest , it's really unbelievable to me madam sigh on it without scolding me ....I will die with happyness ...after vyom sir left his word's are roming in my mind I want show that I can also do work if I want .....bela mam also happy seeing her eyes I can find her happyness , but why mam this much happy today ....