Yeji coughed. Good thing she has a small deal of food in her mouth, otherwise she might have spat those on Lia's face.

"Are you all right?" Ryujin rubbed Yeji's back and pushed the glass of water to her.

"Yeah. I'm Sorry. Something was just stuck in my throat." Yeji downed the glass.

Ryujin went back to Lia after Yeji recovered. "Where were we again?"

"I was saying that I have a feeling that you are crushing on your boss," Lia reiterated.

"W-what makes you think so?"

"Well, look at yourself in the mirror." Lia chuckled. "You're blushing."

Yeji smiled at the sight of embarrassed Ryujin.

But she knows she needs to butt in to rescue.

"Hey, Ryujin, this is delicious." Yeji scooped a spoonful of rice into Ryujin's mouth.

"Not mbad, wayt?" said Ryujin in between bites.

"Yeah. It's nice. We should hang out there with Yuna too. What do you think, Lia?" said Yeji.

Lia had a serious look on her face. "Hmmm... I think..." She brought a hand to her chin and shoot suspicious looks at the two people in front of her. "I think there is something peculiar between you two."

Ryujin and Yeji were frozen.

"Since when did you become THAT close?" asked Lia.

"Close? What do you mean?" asked Yeji.

"You, feeding Ryujin? When did this start happening?"

"Just now," said Yeji, acting cool. "I'm planning to feed you too in a while. Don't worry."

"It's not just that, Yeji. I don't know. There's just something different."

"Like?"

"Like look at how you sit next to each other now, elbows touching and all that sweetness," said Lia. "And you both looked comfortable around each other. Am I missing something here?"

Yeji pulled herself back slowly after realizing how close her body is to Ryujin.

"Well, we're friends. Of course, we're comfortable with each other," she said.

"Yeah. It's just the same thing as how you're comfortable with me," Ryujin agreed.

"Yeah, but... something's just different... Oh, is that a tattoo on your hand, Yeji?" asked Lia.

Yeji was glad it rained that morning and Ryujin was wearing a hoodie jacket with built-in gloves, hiding the henna on her hand.

"Nope, just henna. It'll wear off in a few days," said Yeji.

Lia held Yeji's right hand to observe the design closely. "It looks so cute. I never thought you're the person who wants things like this."

"I was hanging out with some friends yesterday and they all had this. I couldn't say no."

"Really, Yeji, you're hanging out? That's a miracle. You never liked going out that much, right?"

Yeji chuckled. "Yeah."

"I think something's just changed with you, and I don't know what that is," said Lia before she eyed Ryujin. "Whatever that change is, I think it is good. You even approved me and Yuna without cringing."

"Come on, Lia. You know I love you. I'll accept whoever you want as your partner," said Yeji, thankful that the topic shifted.

"Thanks, Yeji. How about you, Ryujin, do you love me too?" asked Lia, acting like a baby.