No. 12 - IT'LL BE FUN, THEY SAID

How could Keith let a mission go so wrong ...?

He wasn't sure when exactly the mission started to go wrong but it had gone south very quickly. So quickly in fact that before he knew it he was chained to the floor of a small cell. A large Galran made their way into the cell and knelt next to Keith.

His breath quickened as the large Galra dragged his huge hand down the middle of Keith's stomach all the way down to his thigh. He was unsure of the Galra's intentions at first but they became all to clear when the large calloused hands started to undress him. The floor was cold on his bare skin and the calloused hands rubbed against his skin.

The paladins who where unaware of Keith's mission where discussing their next move when the screen popped open revealing a live video. It took them a second to register that the screen showed a very distressed Keith. They stared in utter shock at the screen. What happened next will haunt them in their dreams at night ...

The large Galra stripped the bottom half of his armour and lined himself up with Keith's bare hole. Keith let out a haunting loud scream as the Galran male thrusted in.

The paladins stood frozen in front of the large screen. Unsurprisingly Shiro was the first to crack letting out a loud sob. Lance followed soon after letting the tears roll down his cheeks. Keith's continued to scream as the large male thrusted into him with great force.

By the time the Galran male was done Keith's throat was dry and scratchy, his body ached and he sobbed softly now. The large male chuckled looking directly at the camera

Galran male - I  hope you paladins enjoyed the show, don't worry I'm not finished with him yet but I have urgent business.

Keith let out a loud sob as the word paladins rolled of the large males lips ... how could he ever face them again after they were made to watch such a thing ... He wasn't sure but one thing he was sure about is that he hoped they saved him before the larger male came back for more.

[ Word count - 368]