"Yeah, who else has a lovely girlfriend here?" The woman man eyed Yeji. "Or are you just friends?"

"Uh..."

Yeji squeezed Ryujin's arm and smiled at the woman. "Yes. We're together."

"Just as I thought." The woman felt relieved. "Anyway. I have a lovely couple necklace here for a lovely couple like you." She pulled out two necklaces.

"Wow." Yeji covered her mouth in amazement. It's an interlocking butterfly heart pendant necklace.

"What do you think, kid?" The woman raised the necklaces in Ryujin's face. "Buy something memorable for her."

"Um--"

"How much is this?" Yeji reached for the item.

"I'll give great discounts for a lovely couple."

Yeji turned her head to Ryujin, plastering a could-you-buy-this-for-me smile.

"Y-you want that?" asked Ryujin.

"Yes." Yeji's eyes were shining. "They're lovely."

"Are you sure you want that or are you just going to use it for Heejin?"

"Come on, kid. Your girl wants it. No need to ask questions," the vendor said, obviously trying to make out a sale.

"Please?" Yeji batted her eyelashes.

Ryujin let out a deep exhale and smiled.

After the vendor walked away from them, the two were left staring at the necklaces they just bought.

"Isn't it cute?" Yeji has been locking the pendants together and detaching them repeatedly. "See? They match."

"Yeah."

"Now I want you to wear this one and I'll wear this one." Yeji handed Ryujin the necklace with the butterfly pendant and kept the one with the heart pendant for herself.

Ryujin stared at the pendant. "For the party later?"

"Not only for the party. Wear it for the entire trip."

"You sure?"

Yeji nodded. "Yeah. This will be our souvenir for this trip. Let's just make the most of it while it lasts."

---

The couple went to walk further on the beach to enjoy the scenery. Not too long they saw a small tattoo shop.

Yeji grabbed Ryujin's arm. "Hey. Let's get in there!"

"You want a tattoo?"

"Let's just get a henna tattoo. I've been always wondering how it feels to have a real one but my mom will surely be mad at me. At least henna would do."

"Sure. You go in now. I'll take some shots here first."

Yeji went in alone and was lucky there are no other customers inside. She noticed the pictures hanged on the wall. Most of them were previous customers who were taken pictures while getting inked.

"Want a tattoo, miss?"

Yeji jumped when she heard a woman's voice from behind. She turned around and saw a tattooed woman standing.

"Umm. I want to have henna."

The woman grabbed something from the table and gave Yeji photo albums. "Let me know which design you like and where you wanna put it."

Yeji was disappointed in how uninterested the woman is in servicing her. "Okay."

Right on time, Ryujin just went in while reviewing the pictures in her DSLR. "Have you decided on a design yet?"