Ryujin leaned against the wall, defeated. "Oh, Chaeryeong."

"Okay, I guess I have to exit the scene now. You can't make a move if you're talking to me now."

"What? Do I really have to make a move now?"

Ryujin realized that she said it aloud. Her initial gesture was to check on Yeji's reaction. To her surprise, Yeji was already looking at her.

"Just enjoy your day, okay? Call me or I'll call you soon, I gotta go. Good luck!" Chaeryeong hung up the phone immediately.

Ryujin felt nervous. The elevator is on the 10th floor. It seems they are on the expressway straight to the 17th floor.

"Hey..." Ryujin removed her headset to somehow inform Yeji that she's over with her phone conversation.

"Hi, Ryujin." Yeji smiled a little.

Ryujin almost melted. "You're early, huh?"

"Yeah, I woke up early today."

Ryujin nodded. "Me too."

There was a moment of silence. Ryujin wanted to say she missed Yeji however she's not sure how the latter would take it.

"So, you..." there was a bit of shyness in Yeji's tone. "You got a haircut."

Ryujin scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah... well... the boss asked me to..."

Yeji covered her mouth when she chuckled. "Your boss is demanding, huh?"

"Slight. But what can I do, that's her command."

"What a difficult boss you have there."

"Oh, I'm glad you mentioned it. Yeah, she's difficult."

Yeji giggled.

"Do you think boss will like it?" asked Ryujin.

The elevator door opened before Yeji could respond. She went out first and Ryujin followed after.

Seeing Yeji walking directly to her station, Ryujin aimed to go straight to her department too.

"Ryujin..."

Ryujin turned around and saw Yeji still standing.

"Could you take off your hat for a sec?" said Yeji. Ryujin obeyed. Yeji folded her arms. "Hmm. I don't think your boss will like your hair..."

Ryujin dropped her gaze at the cap in her hand.

"But I'm sure she'll love it," continued Yeji, letting out a sweet smile.

That immediately brought Ryujin to a smiling mess. She shook the cap up and down, her eyes darting around the area.

She turned her eyes back to Yeji and put her cap back. She waved her hand and turned to walk, humming her way towards her department.

---

Friday.

As Yeji had expected, the fangirls went crazier this time.

Yeji was not sure anymore if pushing Ryujin to get a haircut is a good idea or not. A lot of them were visiting the graphics department lately. And according to Lia, there were even new recruits in Ryujin's fan club.

It already past five o'clock in the afternoon and most people are excited to go home for the weekend. Yeji is still in her terminal doing some minor work. She's already done for the day but is still delaying some tasks hoping that Ryujin or Lia would ask her to go out again for a little party like last time.