04

=====

=====

"What about these?" Questioned Shouyou, tugging Bokuto over by his arm gently and holding it up to him. "Oh~ I like these!" He exclaimed the store employee shushing him. "They'd look nice on you! Wanna try it out?"

Nodding, Bokuto swooped the pants up and grabbed Shouyou's wrist, making his way to the dressing rooms and closing the curtain. "Uh, I can wait outside..." Shouyou muttered, scratching at his cheek at glancing away.

"But I might need help, so I wanna keep you near, just in case!" Chuckling, Shouyou slid the curtain open, stepping out. "If that's the case, you can just call me, 'kay? I'll be right out here."

Pouting, Bokuto nodded, undoing the button on his current jeans.

-----

When Bokuto stepped out of the curtain, his blood instantly began boiling. Shouyou was practically sunk in on himself against the wall, a man hovering above him with an arm against the wall, trapping Shouyou.

"No one's looking, come on," he tried again, grabbing the ginger's face and pulling his shirt up, making a quiet yelp leave his mouth. "N-No!" Immediately, Bokuto swooped in, pulled Shouyou away from the man, and punched the living hell out of him.

He tumbled to the ground, knocked cleanout. Growling and snarling, Bokuto was about to jump on him, had Shouyou not tugged him back. Wordlessly, he stared at the ground, trembling. "Um, thank-thank you..." He mumbled softly.

An employee came and took the man away, apologizing for his actions and calling the mall security. It wasn't a big ordeal. They asked a couple questions and left the two males to continue shopping.

"Kou... San..." Shouyou whispered, holding onto Bokuto's hand as he had been through the whole process. "S-Sorry..." Taking Shouyou into the dressing room, he slid the curtain closed and held both of the ginger's small hands.

"None of this was your fault," his voice was surprisingly soft as he offered a tender smile. "People like that deserve to die."

Gulping, the ginger opened his mouth to speak, "I... tried to tell him that I was a guy, but he just kept... pressing against me, and... touching me..."

Head falling, Bokuto felt Shouyou's small hands shake in his, ut he took a deep breath and calmed himself. "Your knuckles, are they okay?" Concerned, Shouyou flipped Bokuto's hand around, obvious guilt on his face as he gently caressed the reddened spot with his thumb.

"Sorry, looks like I owe you again..."

A smirk tugged on Bokuto's face, but he switched it into a grin at the last second. "Well, you can help me unbutton these since my hand hurts," he laughed out, raising his shirt a bit and pushing his hips out.

Oh, Shouyou, punching someone is the least I'd do for your safety.

"O-Okay..."

Small hands closed in around his hips, feeling around the waist of the pants with his finger and sending a shiver down Bokuto's spine. "Hmm, they fit you pretty well..." He noted to himself, a finger trailing to the taller male's v-line and making him flinch slightly.

I... I didn't think this through... Knowing Shouyou was doing this as a favor, he could only gulp thickly and stare at his small hands undoing his pants, just above his crotch. Shouyou's cheeks and ears tinted red as he pulled his hands away some.

"Uh, Kou-San... you're-you're, um, thing... is..." Quickly, he pulled Shouyou's hands away and drew him into his chest.

Wanna help me out, then?

"Just... ignore it. It's been a while since anyone's had their hands there. It'll go away soon." Licking his lips, Shouyou looked away, shifting his hands out of Bokuto's and taking a step back.

Aha... wait...

"Kageyama," Bokuto spoke up, causing Shouyou's entire body to practically jump. "You said that name a lot while you were drunk. Is he your boyfriend?"

"Uh, well, he's... he was my friend..."

Okay, yeah, let's go with that! "I'm not against it, you know, but you seemed awfully hot while you were sleeping!"

In a panic, Shouyou reached up and pushed his hand against Bokuto's mouth when he spoke too loudly. "Mmh..." The little ginger moved his palm to let the taller male speak.

"I won't judge you, you know. You're my friend, so it's okay for you to tell me these things!"

Though uncertain, Shouyou bit his bottom lip, face tilting toward the ground with his eyes peering up into Bokuto's eyes.

Ah, he's teasing me! I better indulge him, then...

Leaning down, Bokuto smirked, sticking his tongue out and licking his bottom lip, not missing the way Shouyou's eyes flickered to his mouth. "That guy from earlier was pretty old and raggy, huh? What about me? I'm fresh, skilled..."

Hot breath traced Shouyou's nape, making him shiver. "I can show you a good time~" Bokuto intentionally laced a groan in his voice, pressing the ginger against the wall of the dressing room and running a hand down his waist and hip.

"Mmh, w-wait..." The second Shouyou closed his eyes, Bokuto smirked and pulled away, feigning a yawn and leaving the little ginger baffled.

"Welp, I think I like these. I'm gonna get 'em!" Unzipping the pants, he tugged them off, stretching his body out and flexing his muscles, assuring that Shouyou's eyes never left him.

"Ah, um, o-okay!" Squeaked Shouyou, reaching out to pull the curtain back, only to have his body tugged backward and into another, much broader one. "Stay in here," he uttered, groin pressing against Shouyou's ass.

"I don't want another incident happening. I might... not be able to let them go so easily next time," his husky voice stated lowly, pushing the curtain closed once again and grabbing his pants off the small bench.

"R-Right..." Mumbled Shouyou, fiddling with his fingers as he waited for Bokuto to finish.

-----

"Thanks for lunch, Shouyou!" Ruffling up the ginger's hair, Shouyou smiled widely at Bokuto. Though he had insisted continuously on buying their lunch, he knew Shouyou wanted to pay him back somehow, and let him have his way for the sake of not feeling guilty.

"Where are you off to after this?" Questioned Bokuto, his arm falling to rest on the ginger's small shoulders as he checked out his new phone screen. "Probably home, what about you?"

"Same! Do you live around here?" smile ever-present, Shouyou nodded. "At the apartment complex down the road! It's really convenient!"

Hah, it really is.

"Cool, cool! I live, like, a town over, so I'm not around here very often! I've been thinking about moving, though!"

Closer to you...

"Really? Sweet! We'll be able to hang out with each other more! If you need any help, just call me, 'kay?" Another blinding smile and he was off, the two waving enthusiastically to each other as they parted.

The apartments down the street, huh? Those are the ones with the big windows, right? Lucky me!

=====