He quickly approached the group, noticing how Liliana is staring at him in a complete daze. He decide to ignore it and speak with Francisca first.

"Ah, good afternoon Queen Francisca, I was about to rush back to the castle to give you news of my Restaurant. But since you're here, I guess that makes it easier for me." Haise chuckled as he bowed.

"That is true, then again. Hearing a few noise complaints did peak my interest as to why." Francisca replied.

"Ahaha... Yeah, that was my fault." Haise awkwardly laughed as he scratched his cheek with a finger. "Anyways, now that everyone is here, I suppose doing a grand opening is next on the line. I was waiting for tomorrow but now is ok."

Haise then quickly made his way back and stood right in front of the ribbon.

"Welcome everyone! Ever since I was a child, I have dreamed of opening my own Restaurant or Bakery. Or both, didn't think I'd have enough talent to make both dreams come true." He laughed softly, making the crowd laugh along with him. "Anyway, I'm sure many of you are wondering to what I've made, so wait no further! For the grand opening of Divine Palate is now!"

Pulling out a pair of shears, he then cut the ribbon, placed a pressure plate on the side, and quickly stepping on it. Surprising the audience with fireworks of multiple colors and design.

The crowd clapped and cheered, making Haise swell with pride.

"Now then, time for the seats to appear" Haise stated as he walked to the side of his Restaurant and pulled a Lever down. In front of said Restaurant, multiple holes started to appear, surprising and slightly scaring the crowd again.

A moment later, tables and chairs slowly came up from the holes, filling the front with seats and tables for customers to occupy.

"Gotta admit, doing that with Create and a few realistic tinkering does do wonders. Glad that I'm not fully bound to the rules of Minecraft and it's Mods" Haise thought to himself.

"Seems like Haise has shown his talent with machines once again in a fantastic manner, Liliana." Druella said, impressed to what Haise has done.

She turned her head to face Liliana, only to blink in surprise as Liliana herself was no longer beside her, rather she has already lined up along the other Mamono and Incubi.

Druella rolled her eyes in amusement and followed her sister. Haise however, decided it is only right to serve the Queen and her entourage first.

Liliana was then dragged back by her sister and sat her down on the table with Francisca, Wilmarina, Elt, Mersé, Mimil, Sasha, Primera, and Koyoi. The full harem of Elt himself.

"So that's why you three were outside, gotta say. He works fast." Mersé complimented Haise, as she took a bite off a piece of Red Velvet cake. "Makes great food too."

"Well, you should Thank Liliana here, she definitely was the reason why Haise would want to start business here." Druella said, a smile plastered on to her face.

"That reminds me, shouldn't Haise be unable to hold himself back by now? He is constantly being assaulted by Demonic Energy of the realm, but he's still Human." Mimil questioned Druella.

"I was wondering that too, it's almost as if he's resistant to it, or even immune." Sasha spoke, trying to feed Elt a piece of cake.

As the group conversed, Liliana frowned upon sighting her plate being empty. It seems she had enjoyed her food far too much and forgot to eat in moderation to fully savor the taste. She stood up, deciding to order some more, only to accidentally bump into Haise, who is delivering another customer's order.