Chapter 1

Arianna's POV

Somewhere out there is a guy for me, I thought to myself as I walked home listening to music,minding my own business when I bumped into the greatest mistake ever.

I picked up my books and when I looked up and saw him standing there by the rays of the sunlight. He handed me my English book and I saw no other than Chris Hemsworth. I was screaming and jumping up in my head,but on the outside I kept it cool and looked like I didn't know him.

" I thought you would be screaming and jumping up and down like most girls do." he said.

" Um... why would I do that." Trying to make it look like I wasn't going to faint.

" Because I'm Chris Hemsworth ."

" Oh I didn't even realize ."

" I know your lying."

"How can you tell, you barley even know me."

"Because I know people."

" I'm probably not the same type of people you meet."

"How so?"

"I'm different, I'm not like other girls."

" Really."

" Your not like most girls that see me. Can we keep in touch? " He said handing me his phone. I looked at him shocked and nodded while putting my number on his phone. I probably looked like an idiot. I handed him back his phone and gave him mine. He put my his number in and gave it back to me. We said our goodbyes and I walked back to my house doing a weird dance.