Chapter 4 - Investigate

Debruh Smith and Nelson Syphus

AUGUST 7, 2003

Deb: Have you spoken to Wes sense yesterday? He was supposed to meet with me at {Redacted} about an hour ago to discuss rebooting Project: VIRGO.

Nelson: No I haven't, he didn't even show up today. If he's not here next week we need to start a formal investigation. But for now let's just talk to everyone else, see what they know.

Deb: Okay, that's fine.

Nelson: I'll talk to Gary Renolds, Benjamin Cobalt, Emerald EverGreen and Michelle Kinken, okay?

Deb: Okay, so does that leave me with Jordan Kendall, Kacey Swindell and Daniel Winterwin?

Nelson: Yes, is there anyone else who would be important that has been with Wes in the last 3 months?

Deb: Not that I know of.

Nelson: Okay then it's settled you interrogate those three and I'll interrogate those four. Thank you for helping give me your results at {Redacted} on September 20, 2003.

Deb: Will do Nelson.

Nelson Syphus and Michelle Kiken

AUGUST 7, 2003

Nelson: When were you last with Wes?

Mike: When the fire happened I worked with his project crew so I was there. Why?

Nelson: Me and Deb both haven't seen him sense the 6th. I'm getting kinda worried.

Mike: That's not good, I'm sure that he will show up. For now I'll continue stocking the Phantoms for Pegasus.

Nelson: I've got my eyes on you.

Debruh Smith and Daniel Winterwin

AUGUST 8, 2003

Deb: When were you last with Wes?

Dan: Is this because he went missing a few days ago?

Deb: Yes, how did you know?

Dan: I was with him on the 6th and when he didn't come yesterday I just assumed he went missing. I mean we've all known that he's a BIG target.

Deb: Yeah I've known that for a while I told him to be extra safe, but he just doesn't listen to me anymore.

Dan: Yeah well I hope he's okay.

Deb Harold up, I have more questions from Nelson.

Dan: Oh okay, what are they?

Deb: Did anything seem "off" when you last spoke to Wes?

Dan: Not really but he had said Benjamin Cobalt was acting weirder than usual to him.

Deb: Okay, anything else?

Dan: Nope, we talked briefly.

Deb: Thank you, Winterwin.

Nelson Syphus and Emerald EverGreen

AUGUST 9, 2003

Nelson: Have you talked to wes in the last month?

Emerald: Nope, but I saw him walking out to his car on the 6th I left on the other side of Lab.

Nelson: Okay Was anyone with him when he left?

Emerald: Not that I could see.

Nelson: Okay, that's fine thanks for the information.

Debruh Smith and Kacey Swindell

AUGUST 11, 2003

Deb: What day did we hire you?

Kacey: August 4, 2003 why?

Deb: Wes, he went missing the 6th. Nelson put you as a suspect because you met him on the 5th.

Kacey: Oh that's not good but why would he suspect me?

Deb: I don't know maybe because there's a small variety of people who he could, but I don't suspect you because you started working here really recently, and met him once which was really brefley.

Kacey: Yeah okay.

Deb: That was all.

Kacey: Okay? Hopefully you guys find him.

Nelson Syphus and Gary Reyenolds

AUGUST 12, 2003

Nelson: When were you last with Wes?

Gary: Like 7 days ago why?

Nelson: We can't find him, he hasn't been here since the 6th.

Gary: That's not good. I haven't talked to him in a while but he seemed kinda nervous.

Nelson: He did? I'll find out why.

Gary: Okay bye now, Nelson.

Nelson: Thank you, Renolds.

Debruh Smith and Jordan Kendall

AUGUST 13, 2003

Deb: Nobodys seen or talked to Wes in a month.

Jordan: I haven't seen him since he got my magazine page and wanted to show it to Nelson, that was on the 6th.

Deb: Okay well where was he headed after that?

Jordan: He went to his car and then I didn't see him sense.

Deb: Okay, I'll give that information to Nelson as soon as possible.

Nelson Syphus and Benjamin Cobalt

AUGUST 15, 2003

Nelson: Where's Wes? I know that you did something to him, you know everything.

Ben: Finally you figured it out.

Nelson: Where is he?

Ben: Dead.

Nelson: You killed him. Why? He did absolutely nothing to you.

Ben: No, he took Deb.

Nelson: Deb was never yours.

Ben: Well he's gone and you will never find him.

Nelson: Your dead Benjamin.

Ben: Not yet