Chapter 1 - Secrets to be told

Nelson Syphus and Gary Reynolds

JULY 31, 2003

Nelson: Has it been planted?

Gary: Yesterday.

Nelson: Okay, good job. Now it needs to be set to go off at 16:22:01 EXACTLY, or there will be consequences.

Gary: Yes sir. It has been set to go off in 12 minutes and 01 seconds.

Nelson: Thank you.

Gary: Have you told Wes yet?

Nelson: No, but I will... after.

Gary: How will that affect his safety?

Nelson: He'll be okay, I told him to go to his office at exactly 16:21:01 so again he'll be fine.

Gary: Are you absolutely sure?

Nelson: Don't doubt me.

Gary: Okay, I'll talk to you after our mission is finished.

Gary Reynolds and Weasly Nathaniel

AUGUST 2, 2003

Wes: You did it. Why, why didn't you tell me I could have died in there.

Gary: I tried to tell you, but Nelson said "He'll be fine. I told him to leave at 16-21-01 a minute before it would burst into flames." I should have told you.

Wes: Project: VIRGO just died. All of my work is gone.

Gary: I'm sorry wes, I had no choice.

Wes: Yes, you did have a choice. Why would you, Nelson, and Benjamin ruine all of my work? I never did anything to you three.

Gary: Well I didn't want to but I was forced. Nelson is mad that Project: VIRGO is more successful than Project: Pegasus. And Benjamin is still mad about Deb.

Wes: I will kill Benjamin if it's the last thing I do. And I'll speak to Nelson about respecting us more.

Gary: Please dont speak of our time talking here.

Wes: I won't.

Gary: Thank you, Wes.

Debruh Smith and Jordan Kendall

AUGUST 3, 2003

Deb: Jordan, Nelson is really mad at you for taking pictures. You need to find a safe hiding place.

Jordan: I know, I will. Soon. But first I need to find where they confiscated my camera, there's too much evidence on it.

Deb: Oh, Well I know where it is. But you need to promise me that if and when you go to find it don't let anyone see you.

Jordan: I promise. I'll be okay. Now, where is it?

Deb: It's located at {Redacted}. Be safe.

Jordan: Thank you Deb. I'm off.