79. The Dream University

Start from the beginning

Chen Shan had keys to Qi Le An’s apartment. He opened the door and put down the bags, “Hey An, come have a look. Is there anything else you want to eat today? ”

Qi Le An shook his head and said, ” Chen Ge, you shouldn’t have, come sit, I’ll prepare everything today!”

Chen Shan looked at Qi Le An suspiciously, “You’re still thinking about Weibo, aren’t you? I’m telling you now! That’s out of the question! ”

Qi Le An didn’t rush to refute this time. He just smiled and said nothing, he decided to not say a word until they had dinner.

Although Qi Le An said he didn’t need any help from Chen Shan, Chen Shan still came to the kitchen to help fry the hotpot base. The chili smell was so strong, the two kept sneezing, but the fragrance made it all worth it

After dinner, both of them were in a food coma. Chen Shan had two plates of beef all by himself, he couldn’t even pick himself up from the sofa.

“Chen Ge,” Qi Le An put on a fawning smile and said, “Let’s talk.”

Chen Shan didn’t want to argue with Qi Le An when he was so full, so he said, “I don’t want to talk.”

Qi Le An looked at Chen Shan with those puppy dog eyes. Chen Shan looked away and said, “An, don’t even think about it. I won’t compromise anyway.”

“Chen Ge, look, it’s not Weibo’s fault that such a thing happened to them, is it? Someone had found a loophole, which did not mean that the platform was not good.” Qi Le An analyzed, “Chen Ge, I know you are doing this for my good, but please, I have faith in them.”

“An, I know this isn’t entirely their fault, but there’s a risk for you to get involved now, do you know how many celebrities have terminated their contract with Weibo now? Do you know what it means to be in this mess now?” Chen Shan frowned.

Qi Le An nodded and said, “Quite possibly people would scold me, but Weibo did not harm people’s interests or did anything unethical. I think they are innocent.”

Chen Shan looked at Qi Le An with disbelief, “Quite possibly people would scold you?”

Qi Le An went on, “Chen Ge I don’t think I will be scolded. Have you seen anyone scolding Weibo now?”

Chen Shan was stunned by that question. He thought about it carefully. The public didn’t have one bad word about it, they felt sorry that some people took advantage of their platform like this.

Not only that they didn’t side against the platform, but also they were filled with indignation when the platform was shut down temporarily.

Qi Le An saw that Chen Shan was slowly leaning towards him, he felt so encouraged and continued, “The fan base of the platform is very strong. Besides, softcore porn is so common on the internet. Weibo must have been framed this time. They are only required to enhance their supervision system, right? They are not going to shut down forever.”

Chen Shan felt that Qi Le An made sense.

“And I think highly of this platform. Think about it, Chen Ge. In the future, smartphones will be much popular than computers. And Weibo is doing so great in their app!”

Chen Shan’s parents were both businessmen, and he was naturally sensitive to these things. Chen Shan found himself keep nodding while Qi Le An was talking.

Qi Le An looked at Chen Shan’s expression and said cautiously, “Didn’t you say that Weibo is going to invite more young celebrities to create hype and attract more fans? After this incident, the other celebrities will ditch the platform. I figure can make the best of this opportunity!