“Tong, do you like Weibo?” Qi Le An asked curiously.

“I do and I have 80,000 followers on Weibo,” Tong said proudly.

Wei Chang Feng wasn’t a big fan of any social media, so he listened to the two of them chatting quietly. Qi Le An said, “Then you can put some selfies with Wei Sama, that will get you more followers.”

“Yes!” Tong had never thought that she turned around immediately and grabbed Wei Chang Feng.

Wei Chang Feng simmered with laughter, and in the end, Qi Le An took photos of them in front of Tong’s work.

“An, are you on Weibo as well? What’s your alias? Let’s be Weibo friends now, “Tong handed her phone to Qi Le An in high spirit.

Qi Le An shook his head, “I’m not on Weibo yet. But I know Chen Ge is on it.”

Chen Jingtong was slightly disappointed.

“I will follow you as soon as I have an account!” Qi Le An quickly added.

Chen Jing Tong’s face lit up as she heard that, she said happily, “Really?!” Hahaha, I’m probably the happiest and the luckiest fan in history! ”

Qi Le An looked at Wei Chang Feng who was standing beside him and thought to himself that he was the happiest and the luckiest fan in history.

Tong, the award winner, had been busy talking to people who came to congratulate her. She didn’t get to talk to Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An much in the end.

In fact, Qi Le An had always been a person who didn’t know much about art. Although he had always been in the performing industry, he was not a very artistic person when it came to music and photography. Wei Chang Feng seemed to be different… Wei Sama was a knowledgeable genius!

The two took a stroll along the hallway, every photo was telling a story. Even Qi Le An, who didn’t know much about art, could get the message that the photographs were conveying. When he saw the photo of a gay couple kissing each other on the street in any European country, he was shocked to the core, he couldn’t help but stop and admire it.

The composition of this photo was very exquisite. There were very few people on either side of the street, and the buildings were extremely historic and beautiful. The young couple stood in the middle of the street and was recorded by the photographer as a witness to their feelings toward each other. The couple’s shadow and the shadows of the buildings intertwined together, while the lighting had accentuated the couple’s kiss.

Qi Le An stopped and Wei Chang Feng stopped beside him.

The surging in his heart was indescribable, and he didn’t dare to reveal anything to Wei Chang Feng.

He was afraid.

Finally, he moved away and walked to the next photo with Wei Chang Feng.

Chu Cheng Yuan, who had been paying attention to their movements, frowned and quickly walked to the photo after the two walked away. When he saw the photo clearly, he was in such astonishment.

‘Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng… what’s going on between the two… it’s not like this photo…  right?’

If that were the case, things would be tricky…

There were more than 20 pieces of work in the hall and the two of them spent about half an hour admiring them all. Apart from the work that made him choked up with emotions, there was also photography taken in Africa that Qi Le An would never forget.

The cracked ground, a dead elephant corpse, and a skinny child kneeling next to the corpse.

Qi Le An was shocked and couldn’t help covering his mouth in shock.