³¹

Chapter - 31 (Secrets and happiness)

○🧚🏽‍♀️○

"I don't mind falling
If it means I get to fly again
Up in my island
Like a dream I'm trying to fight against
I don't mind mischief
We're just dancing in the dark again
The light blows
Don't wanna spend time on the issue
We'll never grow old when I'm with you"

~🦋~

"Please let him come in.. he's sick"    the woman looked at Harry, as he was now laying on the warm bed, tugged under a blanket.. he eyes filled with sadness. But she couldn't let this happen anyways.

"He's not sick sweetie.. don't worry, you're the one who needs more rest okay? Now go to sleep"       so Harry kept quiet, and buried his head inside the blankets.

But couldn't at all sleep

An hour later there was a heavy downpour of rain, the thunder storming loudly. And Harry who himself was scared of the thunder and lightning was now thinking about Zayn who was sitting outside their doorstep just foe the same of "Harry's peaceful sleep"  sat in the cold rain with heavy thunder and lightning. He quickly shoot up from the bed and rushed through the drapes to open and peered through the window.

And then there he saw Zayn tiredly leaning on a tree which was on the woman's small backyard fence.. trying not to get himself wet in the rain, but to no use, since the rain was too heavy to be protected by a tree.
He quickly closed the drapes, and rushed to his door, juggled the door nob open and rushed down stairs, and the woman had of course heard the noise, but by the time she reached, Harry was already standing on the front door try to open, but didn't know the technique since the woman had already had a double security on her door.

"Hey.. hey what are you doing?"

He turned around, hearing the voice. His eyes ushered fresh tears.

"I-i want to go out"  

"It's raining sweetheart"

"Yeah---  I want to go out" 

"But why?" 

"I-i...  he's sick a-and sitting alone in the r-rain"  

"He's not sick-- c'mon lets go in. He'll be okay"   she said, trying to drag Harry back to the room.

"NO. I WANT TO GO OUT. NOW"    The woman was taken back by that. But she sigh anyways, knowing his condition.

"Okay, I'll open the door. Just wait there I'll go get an umbrella, I won't let you get wet. You'll catch a cold"     seconds later she came back holding a black umbrella on her hand, and handed it to Harry as she went to open the door.

Then, there they saw Zayn hiding himself behind a tree, not to get wet, though he was already drenched in the rain.
His eyes weld up in tears, quickly rushing toward him. And the woman felt guilty as she stood there and looked as Harry went to cover Zayn with the umbrella..

A small smile appeared, looking at them, Zayn was barely in the condition to sit himself properly but was still holding Harry between his lap. And she could see Zayn scolding Harry for coming out in the rain.... but Harry did not seem to bother by it, as he sat there in his lap. Still holding the umbrella in his hands and laying still in Zayn's shoulder....  still drowsy and sleepy. And saw Zayn pushing his curls away and placed Harry in a more comfortable position in his lap..