¹¹

Chapter- 11 (Love)

°🧚‍♀️°

"There is nothing, more painful than grieving someone, who's still living"

~🦋~

*Zayn's pov*

I'm done arranging the whole house with the help of my 5 maids. Jenny and Maria have agreed to stay with me and Harry.

They have already prepared dinner but Harry is still asleep. Its almost been 2 hours. How can he get so tired when he did nothing. And I actually find that so adorable. Anyways I'm gonna go wake him up it's already 9 he should be having his dinner by now.

I entered the room and saw him sleeping peacefully..

"Hey.. baby" he groan and turned back

I lean towards and kissed his cheeks.

"Dinner's ready...c'mon wake up" he shook his head eyes still closed.

"Are you saying no for dinner?" He's still asleep. And probably doesn't even understand what ever I'm telling him.

"Harry.. baby please wake.. I'm hungry please" he was opening his eyes slowly. The lights being to bright. He sat on the bed looking dimly at me. His eyes glistening with fresh tears. I picked him up and placed him in my lap.

"Harry.. hey baby? whats wrong?. Had a bad dream?" He shook his head.

"I s-sorry Z-zee... I no h-help you and I n-not o-obey you again" he hung his head low. His face buried in my neck.

"Noo, no its fine baby the maids came and help me.. they did most of the work ...yeah?... and from today Jenny and Maria will be staying with us okay?" He nodded. He was still sleepy and clumsy to walk so I just carried him down.

We all ate dinner together. Me, Harry , Maria and Jenny.

When we were done Harry excitedly ran to our room again.. God knows what is he up to now.

"Umm Maria , Jenny i need to discuss something with you guys.. so day after tomorrow.. I will be joining my work and university again.. I will be home by evening I guess.. so till then you guys just take care of Harry. Okay ? So there will be some rules here.. and you are not allowed to hit him or yell at him. Don't hurt him in anyway possible. Be friendly with him. Cook for him and let him play.. if he tired himself just let him take a nap.. if he gets any bad dreams in his sleep just rub his back.. that will calm him down... umm... Also I guess I will bring a pet here.. he really wants a pet."

"Okay sir..an-"

"No.. umm just call me Zayn.. thats fine. And anything else you want to Ask?" Jenny nodded

"Yes Zayn I was gonna ask about... that..who will bathe and dress him?" She is right... but I can handle that by myself.

"Don't worry about that.. I will take care of that" they smile and left the room.

When I return back to our room I saw Harry coloring the book.

"Hey... what are you doing?" His eyes wes still fixed on the work he was doing.

"Colouring"

"Well its time to sleep babe" at that he looked at me. Eyes so innocent.

"I no want to sleep anymore"

"Well too bad... you have too.. go get in the bed" he pouted.

I lean towards and kissed away his pout.