Chapter 2

Till this nothing happens.  So it means he is not switching me. Okey!
What's going in his mind it's not my concern.  I'm here  for the wedding management and I'm going to focus on that only.

I was doing some work near the stairs  unexpectedly i felt someone's hand over my shoulder. It sends a shock into my spin. Giving sparks all over my body. I didn't have to turn to confirm whose hand it's belongs to.

"Simrah." He pronounces my name. My name sounds so beautiful from his mouth. And it's the first  time  he calls me by my name. Real name.  Always  he used to call me by 'Lillipute Simu'.

"Yes, Mr Mallik." I response turning to him. Colours flew away from  his face when i addressed  him by his last name. I know it's sounding  so formal.
But i want to make him remember that why am i here. And i call him by his name or talk to him like friendly. He doesn't worthy of it.

"Jabse ayi ho. Humari  koi baat nehi hui. Pleased to meet  you again, Simrah." He said with a smile.  His famouse smile. For what i used to die once. Why he is taking  my name constantly?

(Since you came, we haven't talked yet.)

He is making me weak by staying around me. What i had expect, it seems more than difficult.

I pass a smile to him and say, "Mr Mallik if you don't  mind  can we talk later. I'm little  bit  busy now."

He was looking at me intensely. His piercing gaze was making me nervous. I always get nervous  around  him. But it's not time to get nervous. It's time to be brave and strong.

"Excuse me Mr Mallik." Saying  so i turn facing my  back to him.

"You have changed a lot." I clutched my dress into my  fist and shut  my  eye's to calm me.

Huhh!!! I have changed? NO! You had  made me changed. You compelled me to change  myself. Now you are saying that, i have changed a lot. Note the sarcasm.

I turned to face  him. I looked direct into his  eye's.  My eye's aren't reflecting any nervousness or any pain. But full of anger and hatred.

"I haven't changed purposely.  But circumstances make  me change like this. And you are well awar of it. Which circumstances I'm  talking  about. So I'll appreciate if you take your  leave from here. It's your  younger  sister's marriage.  I think you  won't  want any mistake in this. So excuse me." Saying so i walked over away from him.

I don't know how i manage to say all this and also looking  right into his  eye's. I can't believe i did this.

Bravo girl!! BRAVO!!

I still remember those day's. Our school day's.  Those day's are crystal clear in my mind and fresh, like it happened just tomorrow only.  But alas!!! It has been 9 long years.

I was  in class 9th and he was in 11th.
We were in same school from childhood.  I had been adoring  him since i was in 6th class. But that time it was just a crush i had on him. But within time it started converting into love. I started  feeling  for him. He was always  in my mind. First i thought it's  just an attraction, affection and all. But with time i understand, it's not just attraction, affection or crush. But love. 'A True Love'.

Flashback.....

It was gaming period.  We all our friend circles were playing  pakdam pakdai in the  play ground. I was running to catch her. So i was running very fast. I was so engrossed in catching her that i almost  forgot about  my surroundings. Other  students also were playing.  All of a sudden while running i bumped  with a hard thing. And i fall on my batt very hard. I was running with force so fall with the same force. I winced in pain.