Proglue

"Do you still love me?"
H

e found her smiling at him. And it was so beautiful that he forgot to blink as his heart forget  to take the next beat.

"I had stop showing my love, but it doesn't mean that i stop loving you.
I had loved you long back. And i still do. My love for you will never be change or lesser but at the same time, i do hate you to  break my heart."

She blinks and two fat fat tears  roll down from her eye's. Her eye's  were walled up with tears when she was saying, remembering that painful feelings and moment in her  life.

She lift her eye's and met with his. Though her vision was blur because of the tears which again  walled up in her eye's.
"I tried many times to stop my heart to love you, but i can't stop loving you. My love is ten times stronger than my hatred." She sniffs.

"You broke my heart, not only broke but you just crush my heart under your heel. Now it's beyond repair. If do try to fix it, even  then many scars will be left on it and one can't heal the scars. They always remain there to make one remember the reason behind  them."

"But on an honest note, i don't even wanna mend or fix it now.
I had loved you, only you and  keep doing."
Saying so she walked over and , leaving him in a tornado of emotions.
She wasn't shouting or showing her anger but......

Tenderness of her voice was addressing the broken state of her golden heart. Her every word was showering with the tears rolling down from her eye's.

"Bro, Why are you crying?" Unexpectedly  he heard the voice of his friend. Which made him realized his crying state. She was crying but the pain was felt by him. The pain caused tears in his eye's.

But why he was crying?

The  reason was unknown to him.

PROTAGONISTS
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

RAAFI MALLIK: 26 years old. He is an engineer in MNC. He is tall and has well builded body. 6' feet hight. Long neck length hair. He is stylish, handsome young  bachelor. Girls are always around him to get some attention. Literally they  are crazy for him.
He is a Romeo. Always hangout with girl but never take them serious. He played with them just for time pass and fun. He is all over a play boy from the school time till now.

SIMRAH KHAN24 years old. She is a wedding expert and event planner. She is the daughter of the CEO and creative  director of J.K weddings. Her hight is not much. She is 4' feet 11" inchs. Her hight is not much but she reached in higher position by her qualification. Before she hate herself for being short. But now she proud on herself for became famous all over in India.

HAMZA SHEIKH: 26 years old as same as Raafi. They  are best  friends from childhood. Their father's are also friends. His hight is 6'2". He is very handsome, dashing, charming but Bad boy type. He don't  like hangout with girls like Raafi. He believes in true love. Girls are always hell behind  him but he had never gave any attention on them. He is the M.D in their family business. He is awaiting for his Soulmate, whom  he lost 9 years back.

Three of them  were in the same school. From that  time they new each other.  Then what happened 9 years back that they get apart from each other?

_________________________________

So what you think? How will be their story?
If you want to know then read further and stay to the end.

Hope you'll enjoy this story.