𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔|𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐁𝗼𝐥𝐝=𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐡𝗼

Y/n groaned uncomfortably, tossing and turning in her mattress, she really had to use the bathroom. She stood up and walked towards the closed door, banging on it.

"Hey triangle head."

Junho instantly smiled when he heard her voice. He missed you so much you have been gone for a while.

"I need to use the bathroom, sir."

The door opened without him saying anything which surprised you considering what that lady had to go through to use the bathroom. She slowly trailed behind him as he showed you to the restroom quietly. You looked really lost walking behind him, everything looked so pink.(I don't really remember how it looks, so sorry if I got it wrong.)

Once they got there, Junho quickly closed the door behind him. You walked into the stall ready to finally take a piss when suddenly the stall door burst open and you were pulled out of the stall, making you gasp loudly looking at with wide eyes.

"What the hell man I was about to p..."

Your sentence was cut off when he pulled off his mask letting out a big sigh, finally being able to breathe properly. Your eyes widen even more and your jaw dropped to the floor.

"J-Junho, what are you doing here?" You frowned.

You couldn't believe your eyes right now, Junho was one of them. You felt so hurt and betrayed, why would he do something like this to people, you stepped back from him making his eyes widen.

"No, Y/n it's not like that..." He sighed, "I'm here looking for you."

You sighed in relief that he wasn't working for them but you didn't like the fact that he's risking his life for you, you don't know if you should be grateful or pissed. I guess you can be both.

"Junho you shouldn't be here, go hom-"

Junho grabbed you by both of your arms and pushed you on the sink, his face close to yours looking pissed.

"Why the hell did you enter the game, how can you be this stupid Y/n." He shouted at you in a whisper tone in case some other guard was close by. You laughed you couldn't believe he was calling you stupid.

"Really Junho you wanna talk about being stupid, I didn't ask for you to come save me I couldn't anyway even if I wanted you to."

"Y/n if you needed money, I could have given it to you. I don't want you doing something so dangerous."

You sighed looking down shaking your head, that's the thing though you didn't like asking him for money you didn't want to be that type of girlfriend so you entered the game.

"You couldn't have Junho, I want to do this on my own and I'm not changing my mind."

Junho just stood there observing you. It looked like you've been through hell, there were big bags under your eyes due to the lack of sleep, your hair was all messed up, and there was blood from other players who didn't make it on your clothes. But he didn't care, he grabbed your chin making you look at him and leaned in locking his lips with yours.

You broke the kiss and laid your head on his chest, wrapping your arms around him. "Junho please go, no matter how much you ask me to go I won't. So just save yourself and leave."

He just stayed there hugging you back, not saying a word he didn't want to let you go. Even though you were telling him to leave he wasn't going to.

Not without you.

I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this if you did please vote and let me know in the comments how I did and if you have any request let me know❤.