The Number Hunter

(3rd Person POV)

Ren, Yuma, and Tori were at the mall to see what was around, but they heard something happening on the top floor. 

Yuma: What's that?

Then they saw something, and saw it was a Litter bot. Ren pushed both Yuma and Tori back to avoid being hit by hit. After it hit the ground, they both looked at a screen there and saw that some people were taken hostage by a criminal. 

Ren: How the hell did he get past security with a bat?

Then Ren's gazer started ringing and saw Kari calling.

Kari: Ren, you're with Yuma at the mall right now aren't you?!

Ren: Uh, noooo. We're just going for some ice cream, right bro?

Yuma: Yea totally, we're definitely not in the mall right now. *Nervous Chuckles*

Tori: You guys!

Ren: *Whisper yell*  Shut up Tori!

Kari: I know you two are at the mall! I can see you 2 on T.V!

They looked up, and saw a camera showing them.

Ren/Yuma: Oh what the hell?!

Kari: So hurry up and get some scoop photos for me!

Ren: ...Kari I want you to take a second and think about what the hell you just said. So you want me and Yuma, two 13 year old's, to go up to a officer and go "Oh hey there police officer, do you mind letting me and my brother go ahead so we can take a picture of the guy you're trying to a stop so my sister can have a scoop?" and have him say "Why yes young gentlemen, let me escort you two right to him at once." Then go up to the criminal and say "Hey mister criminal, I know you're busy blackmailing everyone, asking for money and a helicopter, but do you mind striking a pose so I can get a scoop pic for my sister?" with him replying "Aw yea, make sure you get my good side little dude"

Kari: .....

Ren: That's what I thought.

He hung up the call with Kari.

Ren: So stupid with what she says sometimes....

They went back to looking at the screen and saw what was happening.

Ren: You know what, that guy doesn't even need to do this to go to jail, having his face should be a crime in it of itself. 

Yuma: You're telling me.

Then Yuma's key started to glow, and Astral appeared. 

Astral: Look you two, he has a Number.

They looked closer, and saw 56 on his arm.

Yuma: The criminal actually has a Number?

Ren: Well I'll be damned.... I call dips!

Then Ren started to run to where the criminal was. Yuma seeing this, tried to catch up to him

Yuma: Hey no fair! You got 2 at once last time, it's my turn now!

Ren: Hey we never established we had to take turns with this! I called dips so I can take this one!

Yuma: Well I call double dips then!

Ren: That's not even a thing!

Then they heard something, they both stopped and looked up. And saw what looked like a really oversized bird