14 - Costumes and flowers

Meanwhile, Tubbee was eating flowers in his* flower field.

*It wasn't really his*

He brought Micheal with him, hoping the boy would enjoy seeing so many flowers. Micheal was normally trapped up in the house, so Tubbee was giving him a little flower field trip. But Tubbee didn't just come to pick (eat) flowers.

The flower field was just a little ways away from Las Nevadas.

He was doing recon.

Meanwhile, Tommy was just existing, checking up on his son. Shroud went over to stay with Puffy for a bit, as Tommy didn't want him to get hurt.

Tommy knocked on Puffy's door, anxiety building up. He hasn't actually talked talked to her since this whole thing started.

"Tommy?" The goat-mom answered the door hesitantly.

"Yes?" Tommy watched as relief rushed through his mother-figure.

"Wow, I couldn't entirely recognise you through that mask!" Puffy opened the door all the way, enveloping the boy in a hug.

"And... done," Sino pulled out a bunch of finished costumes, some detailed a bit differently from what was planned due to... otherworldly intervenance.

"Those look good," Swifty remarked, leaning on a wall, "And that was rather fast."

Sino chuckled, "Yeah, I was close to being finished anyway, just a few changes were made to the design because, well, you came with your insightful ideas."

Swifty smirked and silence befallen the two.

"You know what I find interesting?" Swifty broke the silence and walked over to Sino's desk, "The fact that my reality is so much further than yours."

"That's the author's fault," Sino commented, not elaborating even when Swifty wanted a further explanation.

The protests from a confused fox was interrupted by the noise of a door swinging open.

The two looked over to Dream - who was adjusting his new mask, but froze due to the tension that he suddenly felt.

"Uh-"

"Dream!" Sino stood up from his seat and walked over to the masked man, "I mean Nightmare, you look good."

"Thanks?" D-Nightmare felt uneasy being so close to... his boss? Friend? Being so close to Casi.

"Now," The half-enderman spun around and adjusted his tie, "How to get Swifty home?"

Next chapter will hopefully be out soon!