72. President Sheng

Start from the beginning

Sheng Chang’an was relaxing in the VIP lounge, he didn’t like to be surrounded by people either.

Wei Chang Feng knocked on the door and there came Sheng Chang’an’s calm voice, “Come in, Chang Feng.” With that Wei Chang Feng walked in with Qi Le An.

“Yin Yan didn’t come. Please take care of the boy for me,” Wei Chang Feng pretended he didn’t see Sheng Chang’an’s raised eyebrows.

Sheng Chang’an cast a glimpse at Qi Le An and Qi Le An felt a shiver running down his spine. He quickly forced a smile and said, “Hello, Sheng Ge.”

Sheng Chang’an nodded, Wei Chang Feng patted Qi Le An’s shoulder and rushed out.

The lounge was not big. Qi Le An, who was alone with Sheng Chang’an, felt that every cell was full of nervousness. For some reason, he even wished he were in the venue now, he didn’t know how to talk to this Sheng Chang’an, President Sheng always looked so unapproachable.

After about five or six minutes, Sheng Chang’an finally stood up and said to Qi Le An, “Let’s go.”

President Sheng had already stridden towards the door before Qi Le An even stood up. ‘President Sheng, please have mercy, I don’t have long legs like you and Wei Sama!’ Qi Le An cried bitterness in his heart.

Qi Le An quickly followed.

It was less than twenty minutes before the premiere officially started, and almost all the guests had already arrived. As soon as President Sheng entered the venue, he immediately attracted a large number of head turns. Qi Le An, who was following Sheng Chang’an, had shared the attention as well.

It looked like being a big shot in the industry was even harder than being a celebrity! Most of the celebrities attracted people’s attention was because people loved watching movies and drama, but as for why the big shots would attract so many heads turns… …

As the president of China Entertainment, Sheng Chang’an was definitely the most prestigious guest. Regular guests dared not even approach him or talk to him, Wang from Glory had met Sheng Chang’an a few times before, so he braced up and greeted Sheng Chang’an cautiously, “Hi, President Sheng, long time no see, how have you been?”

Sheng Chang’an looked at him for a long time to recall who he was and then he gave him a slight nod.

Mr. Wang, “…”

Blue veins stood out on Wang’s temples, he permitted a dry smile then he looked at Qi Le An, “Qi, how have you been?”

Wang tried so hard to leave the impression that he and Qi Le An were on great terms with each other, it looked so fake.

“Not bad, thank you for asking, Inspector Wang.” Qi Le An looked at Mr. Wang with a smile and glanced at Chu Cheng Yuan who was sitting beside him, he knew what Wang was up to.

As Qi Le An expected, Wang started to introduce Chu Cheng Yuan to Sheng Chang’an, “An, this is Little Chu. I heard you guys have met already, right? How about President Sheng then?”

Qi Le An nodded and said, “Yeah, we met at a dinner with Director Yang.”

Perhaps it was too noisy, Sheng Chang’an glanced at the Wang, and Wang’s lips twitched again.

‘What shall I do now? The task is to introduce Chu Cheng Yuan to Sheng Chang’an! The official introduction hadn’t even started yet, but President Sheng already looked so impatient! What should I do?’ Wang’s heart was in turmoil.

President Sheng ignored them and walked to the front, he stopped by an elder man with silver hair, “Uncle Feng, I’m so glad to see you here! How have you been!”