Chapter 13 and 14

I walked outside to the pool to see Ashton in his shorts. I saw that he had no shirt on and I blushed, he had a lot of muscles.
He stared at me in total silence as if he were lost in thought.
"What is it?.." I asked looking at him then checking my body to see if there was something wrong.
He smiled "y-y-you're beautiful.."
I smiled "what?"
"Nice try on trying to trick me to repeat that. But I'll say it again just for you. You're beautiful.." He stepped closer to me and held my hand.
I smiled "thank you" as he led me to the pool.
Other pack members were waiting there and already in the pool.
"Heeeyyyy Asshhhtttooonnn!!!!!!" A guy yelled loudly waving at us.
Ashton just smiled and rolled his eyes, "that's just Loki my beta...he's a bit of a party animal..."
I giggled at his comment, then I ran forward and jumped in the pool.
I made a huge splash leaving Ashton there surprised.
Loki held up a random sign that came from no where, it said 10!
I laughed as he smiled then looked at Ashton. "You know..I'm not getting any younger over here! When are you coming in?"
Just as I said that he jumped in and grabbed me into a hug.
"Ya didn't think you could actually just leave me like that, did you?" He asked with a smirk and he placed his lips on mine.
I kissed him back and smiled but we broke apart when Loki teasingly complained.
"Grooossssss public display of affection!!" He whined.
I ended up splashing him and Ashton picked him up and dunked him. He yelled "help! Someone help! Abuse!" He yelled in a British accent that just randomly popped out of no where. I was confused at first but then I realized he was probably mimicking a British accent.