Chapter 4

I drove quickly on the highway, I was impatient as the red light stopped me at like every stoplight. So I decided to take a different route, I've been driving more than 4 hours and was very tired. I was almost there at least, and I stopped at a gas station and pulled in to fuel my car.
I took out my credit card and swiped it to pay for the gas and I hooked my car up to the machine. I waited for a couple minutes, but it felt longer because I was very weary of my surroundings.
My brother's words echoed in my mind: "they are the most powerful pack in America..."
I sighed and then the machine dinged. I unhooked it from my car and got back in and drove off.
Back on the road I looked at the fast food places I zoomed by. Food was the last thing on my mind and then my stomach growled. I growled in annoyance and then sighed. "Dumb stomach....fine you win..." I said giving up because as soon as I thought that my stomach really started to hurt because I didn't eat anything.
I pulled over and parked at the nearest fast food place....McDonald's..
I walked inside and stood in line finally when it was my time to order. I heard him ask "what do ya feel like ordering ta'day love?"
I looked at him and stared, he had an Australian accent....my weakness. Due to the silence he look back up at him and our eyes met. Blond hair and blue eyes just like me, "I-I.." I tried to talk but stammered and felt embarrassed.
He smiled and laughed "it's ok, it's my accent isn't it?" He asked me and I nodded "sorry I have a weakness for Australian accents.."
After ordering I got my food, I saw a paper on it that the man passed me. It was a number and he winked at me as I put it in my pocket. "Names Ashton love...g'day mate." He said as I walked away quickly hiding my blush.