Welcome to Ouran

cindygome
Ellos this is a crossover with two different places OHSHC and Black Butler yay. Wow, the reader-chan is going to have a lot of admirers.
You have been accepted to Ouran High School your family name is the one and only (L/N) family, you lost your mother when she gave birth to you, your father loved you dearly and made sure you stay beside him at all cost. You had also made a contract with a demon as Ciel did but with two demons (You've made a deal with one demon who has a brother, so it's 2 in 1). Your first butler Alexander (Alex) had Emerald green eyes and messy black hair that reaches to his chin. He intense to make you laugh a lot because he never liked seeing you sad or upset, he was cheery, but when it comes to you getting kidnapped, he showed no mercy (Yes you got captured quite a few times).

Your second butler Matthew (Matt) had flat black hair and electric blue eyes. He was the one who showed little emotion but that's only if he is working with others, he does laugh and smile around you and Alexander. Again like Alexander, he will show no mercy if you were to get kidnapped or had gotten hurt. Alexander and Matthew were both fox demons, and you have your Faustian on your right side of your waist that represents your contract with the two.
It has been a week you found out that you were going to be accepted to Ouran, "It seems that money does give you advantages, but not to our hearts" You said to yourself. "(Y/n)? We have to go to the school to see the uniforms." Matthew knocked on your door, "Oh, you're right. I have to get prepared for the day." Your door opened by your blue-eyed butler and next to him was his brother Alexander, "Good morning (Y/n)! We have your breakfast ready" Alexander brought in a cart with Pancakes with (favorite fruit) on the side with green tea. "Thank you Matt and Alex" you thanked them and started to eat your meal, "(Y/n) it's a beautiful day today, and a nice day to play kick the can like we used to with the Phantomhives" you nodded as a reply. You saw Ciel every day but only for work, he was also very stubborn since you were always cheerful, before the two left to Japan Ciel broke off his engagement with Elizabeth, you felt pity towards her since she spent almost most of her young life trying to get Ciel's attention. Once you finished your food Matthew had gotten your clothing ready for the day, the two butlers left your room since you had to change your clothes, you had a white button-up shirt, gray skirt, white knee high socks and black flats. You were a bit uncomfortable since you never liked skirts or dresses, but Matt chose them so you went on with it and it was the style in Japan. You fixed your outfit and made sure your pendent was in plain sight. You grabbed your sash and walked out of your room, "Let's go (Y/n)! I can't wait to see what the girl's uniform I bet it would look good on you." Alex excitedly said. Matt had gotten the car ready and drove it to the front of your mansion the estate was smaller than the one you have back in England, but you still loved it since the manor was to your liking.

You got into the car as Alex sat next to you, Matt drove you to school. "Alex, do you mind not sitting so close to (Y/n)?" Matt asked with a hint of irritation. Alex didn't listen to his brother and did the exact opposite and scooted closer to you; you giggled since they both fought over you quite often and they had simple actions.
'That idiot, trying to get close to my (Y/n).'

Matt stepped on the breaks to stop the car this caused Alex to fall out of his seat and hit his head on the driver's seat. "OW! Matt what was that for?!" he shouted while rubbing head. "Being stupid." You burst into laughter, "(Y/n), that's not funny!" Alex compliant, "Well we are here anyway." Matt got out the car and opened the door for you, and you thanked him. You looked up at the school and noticed it was a light pink color, "So this is my new school" you have always been homeschooled since you were entirely different from others. Your father was acquaintance with Ciel's father Vincent, that's how you became friends with Ciel and Elisabeth. "Let's go inside (Y/n)" Matt and Alex held out their hand, and you gladly took them. The three of you went to the building, "Not bad you have a high chance of not getting lost here since you have two manors." "Excuse me!" you turned around to see a lady with brown hair and brown eyes running towards you, "Are you (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n) and the Okazaki brothers" you nodded, "Yes" "OMG! It is an honor to meet you I heard so much about you, and I know you're the daughter of the (L/n) corporation and- oh right, I'm here to measure you and give you your uniform." You had a shocked face; you know that your organization was famous, but you didn't know that people knew how you looked like.
"Alright, Alex Matt I'll follow her for now. When I call the both of you, you know the drill." They both got on one knee and put their hand on their chest, "Yes, my lady." The said in sync. You and the girl walked into a room, she walked up to a closet and pulled out a yellow dress, 'Nope I'm not wearing that.' "This is the female uniform. Please put this on" "That's the only female dress?" "Unless you would want to wear the male's uniform." She laughed, "Wait you're serious?" you nodded. "At least try this on." You sighed, grabbed the dress and into the other side of the room which was coved by curtains for you to change. 'Why do I have to attend here? I already have Alex and Matt to teach me. And there is no point for people to show me what I already know.' You changed into the yellow dress, and you automatically felt discomfort. "(L/n)-chan? Are you done?" You walked out from behind the curtains, "Wow! You look better in it than other girls." "Can I wear the male's uniform now?" "You don't like the dress? B-but it looks good on you."