Chapter three✔️

Start from the beginning

I look around the shop to try to find the man who's suppose to be taking care of my car and when I don't see him anywhere, I start walking towards the mustangs in the back.

Once I stop right in front of them, I'm about to touch them but then I hear a throat clear behind me.

"You know, it's not nice stealing from people who offer you aid." The deepness of his voice shoot through my ears.

I close my eyes and sigh before turning around to face him. I put on a fake smile and smirk at him. Once I see him, I nearly gasp. He's wearing a tight white shirt and jeans with oil all over his hands and splatter on his shirt. I can see him clearly now that it's daytime and I can't ignore the fact that he's very attractive. For an old fart.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." I tilt my head and shoot him a wink.

"You took my cigarette pack."

"I was feeling rebellious and bored." I counter with a shrug of my shoulders.

He chuckles and starts walking up to me. I take a single step back because he's not stopping.

"You're nineteen, little girl. Stop putting that shit in your body." Duck face says and I scoff.

"Am I suppose to call you daddy now? Because you seem to be acting a lot like him." He glares at me and my smirk falls at the realization of what I just said. His eyes darken and he takes a final step towards me.

"Keep it up," He warns, only a few inches separating our faces. "And you'll be getting your car back in pieces." He glances down at my cheer uniform that I forgot I was wearing and scoffs before walking away.

I follow him and see that he's walking towards my car.

"So what happened to it?" I ask as I lean against the side of my car.

He grabs a rag from the table and starts wiping his oil covered hands. I look down at the action and notice how strong and firm his hands look. Hot.

Cut it out.

I look back up to his face and see him just watching me. Then he speaks.

"Your spark plugs are busted and your brake pads seem to be cracked."

What the fuck? It's a 2016 Audi how the hell are my spark plugs and brake pads already fucked up.

"That doesn't make any sense this car is basically brand new." I say with slight anger in my tone. Not towards him but just in general.

"I agree, but when I took a closer look it seemed that it's been tampered with." He says as he opens the hood of my car and gestures me to come over.

I walk over and stand next to him as he starts explaining everything. I'm not even listening to him. I'm just thinking about who the fuck messed with fuchsia?!

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked with annoyed dripping from his mouth.

"No." I say honestly and walk around my car.

"Can you fix it?" I ask as I'm still walking around my car while also looking around the shop.

"Yes, but it'll take a while because I'll need to order new spark plugs for your type of car." Then he gestures to around the shop and more specifically the two mustangs in the back. "As you can see, I mainly focus on classics."

I nod in understanding but then roll my eyes at the thought of not having a car for the next couple of days.

"What's with the outfit, princess?" I look down at my cheer uniform and smirk when I catch him looking at my legs.

"You like?" I slightly bend over my car so he can see the bottom of my ass. He then looks up and glares like he knows what I'm doing. I huff and straighten back up.

"For my university, now how much will this be?" I change the subject.

The man then rubs his trimmed beard like he's thinking while slowly walking up to me.

"It's tough to say now." Is all he says.

Tough to say now?

"What's your name?" I demand as I put my hands on my hips to look more intimidating.

"What's yours?" He shoots back and I scoff.

"I asked you first old man."

"And last I recalled we're not children, brat."

This dude is seriously pissing me off.

"The names Andy." I shoot my hand out for him to shake. He just looks at my hand before shaking it with his still oil covered hand. Didn't he wipe his hands though?

Fucking gross.

"Nick."

He looks more like a Jackass.

"Well Nick, I'm on a tight schedule so I would like my car to be fixed preferably yesterday." He chuckles at what I said and then turns back to head to the table.

"Oh really? Well princess, I'm afraid your chariot will have to wait." Nick says with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and start turning around to leave. "I'll be back tomorrow."

"Can't wait." I don't miss the sarcasm in his voice.

I start walking out the shop but his voice stops me.

"Oh and princess?" I turn and glare at him because he keeps calling me fucking princess.

"What."

"Pull down your skirt. Your ass is practically out."

I grin and to spite him, I pull my skirt up even more. I watch as his features harden and he glances down at my ass for a millisecond before his blue eyes glare back into my brown ones.

"See you tomorrow, old man," And with that, I walk out the shop and down the sidewalk where I'll call an Uber.

*****