~Constant Pain~

First night I got "rescued" by Scourge was the night I-I never expected it to happen...

Once Scourge revealed himself to me, things just got worse. He untied me from the chair I was being held to, and smiled at me, flashing his sharp, pearly whites at me.

"Say Pinky, where's your blue lover at?" The green hedgehog remarked, walking towards me.

As soon as he began making his way towards me, I began to get up but failed due to my sore legs. I was about to fall flat on my face when Scourge ran to my assistance. Weird.

"Damn babe, you gotta chill or you'll fall and mess up that beautiful face of yours."

I blushed. Not because it was sweet, but because he said just that. He was the biggest asshole ever. Why is he telling me this?

His hands were wrapped around my waist as he helped me up but I shoved and pushed him away.
"I can help myself, thank you very much..." It took me awhile getting up. Scourge just keep looking at me, a smirk on his muzzle.

"Babe~ What's wrong?" He said in a worried tone.

I stared at him, unamused of his choice of words. I knew he was up to something... but what?

"Stop calling me those names..." I huffed, holiding onto the chair for balance. "I am not your babe and I never will be. So, cut out that innocent act. You're not gonna get anything from me." I was practically screaming at him now. My hands were clenched, my heartbeat quickening with every word I spoke. This was not what I signed up for.

Suddenly the room began to look fuzzy. My knees where starting to tremble and the next thing I knew I collapsed onto the floor. My face taking the most of the impact. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Scourge watching me as I helplessly fell to the ground. His pearly, sharp teeth was the only thing I saw last.

~

I awoke in the middle of the night. My clothes were removed besides my undergarments. I was tied to the bed, and in front of me was the damn, green hedgehog.

He was staring at me. I could tell he was, even with his glasses on. He licked his lips and closed the doors, making my heart pound.

"W-what are you doing...?" I questioned him, my voice, ragged and dry.

Instead of answering, Scourge flashed his teeth again and removed his sunglasses, eyeing me. I felt uncomfortable. He poured himself beer and chugged it all. The green menace then walked towards me, taking a blindfold out of his jacket.

Once I saw the red handkerchief, my mind raced thinking of what he'd do with it. I squirmed as he got closer. He put the piece of cloth and tried to tie it to my head, but I keep on jerking my head to the right and left, making it purposely hard for him to tie it.

I screamed out shouted, pushing him off me with my legs, hoping someone would hear. Scourge got irritated and slapped me across the face. Pain shot up from my cheeks. My eyes watery, and were on the verge of releasing my tears.

"Shut it Pinky, or I'll punch you the next time!" He yelled at my face. I did what he wanted. I didn't want to get hurt. I shut my mouth and sobbed, my tears leaving tear stains on my cheeks. He wrapped the cloth around my eyes. I was scared, frightenined at what he'd do next.

I heard him walking away followed by a crackle, pop sound.

Guess he's gonna get another beer...

After the sound, I heard him drinking something, making my mouth dry. I needed water, along with food and a doctor. I felt like I was going to pass out again, but I had to stay awake.

Next thing I heard was him staggering to get something from a drawer. It grew quiet and I began to worry once more. My breathing becoming ragged again. Soon I felt a sharp pain making its way into my left arm. I screamed at the pain.

What did he just insert in me!? It felt sharp... was it a needle that just jabbed into my arm? Is he... drugging me?

I began to become restless, but suddenly I felt surprisingly calm and relaxed. My muscles stopped being tense and my mind was at ease.

I guess Scourge saw that I was becoming relaxed. Soon he reached over to remove the piece of cloth. I was able to see now. Everything felt fine, but still... my conscious knew I couldn't be calm. I had to fight the drug, but my muscles were too weak to do anything. All I could do was sob and hope for the best.

Scourge threw the syringe across the room and took another chug of his beer. He grabbed the rag once more but tied it to my mouth this time around.

"Scou-...!"

He flashed a wicked grin and removed his jacket. I screamed into the cloth and cried. I knew what he was gonna do, and there was nothing I could do to stop it...