5) Frenchman Polnareff

Zacznij od początku

All of a sudden, it exploded. The girl screamed in fright until Polnareff wrapped his arm around her. An armor stand came out of it with a sword.

"It's a stand!" Avdol shouts as he flips the table, knocking all the food over.

She started to struggle in his arms, trying to be free. The men had a look that'll murder him in a second.

"What's the matter~? Mad because I have this lovely lady in my arms?"

They all still had an angry look on their faces while Y/N was shaking in fear.

Avdol called out his Stand, Magician Red. When it shoots out fire, Polnareff's Stand swirls his sword around the fire.

"What!?" Avdol exclaimed in shock.

"Another stand user?!" he said as the stand Tulsa fire towards a table at the showed numbers on it, like a clock.

"I will kill you by the time that clock burns to twelve!" Polnareff said before looking down at the girl. "But when I'm finished with them, I'm taking you to France with me~," he said smirking with a wink.

"Your sword is terrifying fast, it's amazing but do you really think you'll defeat me by the time the flames are on that table?" Avdol said pointing at Polnareff "Aren't you being rather conceited, Mister... Polnareff?"

"Correct," he replied with a smile.

"Very well, Polnareff. Don't assume that my flames," Avdol said "Always burn upward or downwind as they would in nature. It is called Magician's Red because it controls flames freely." he continues.

"In the beginning, this world was in flames, I expect nothing less from Magician's Red," Polnareff said, "Who controls the flames that suggest the beginning of all things, but you say I'm being conceited?" He said seriously as he continues.

"You're saying that my swordsmanship is mere conceit?!"

Polnareff throws up five coins that are on fire before he uses his stand to stab through that them, causing everyone to look shocked except for Y/N who looks very confused.

"At the moment they lined up, he pierced five coins in a single strike!" Joseph said.

"No, take a closer look," Jotaro said.

Kakyoin looks closely.

"He's right, that's..."

"I see... there are flames between each coin." Avdol said with one eye closed.

Polnareff smirk.

"It appears you understand what this means," he said looking at the men. "It is not conceit, my has the power of several even fires!"

Polnareff laughs a little before he continues, "It can slash the very air and create gaps between nothingness and nothingness which means your magician's red is powerless before my silver chariot," Polnareff said before disappear which shock everyone.

"When did he..."

"The card that my stand has, the chariot," Polnareff said turning his head "Suggests conquest and victory."