Maid 1- mam this is your house. Why you are saying that you are a stranger ?

Avu- I don't know anything, I just want to go from here or I swear I'll ruin this whole freaking house.

She yelled and everyone sighed helplessly. They know that she is right on her place but she was like a hope a light for them for the emptiness of their boss.

The cloud thundered loudly along with the smack sound as Avu knocked out another poor thing.

Serv 5- sir must be on the way, we need to stop her and clean all the mess

He voiced and the others nodded and tried to stop Avu but all in vain. She kept on kicking and breaking more things.

Maid 4- mam please we are pleading now... Please stop

She pleaded almost crying and Avu felt very bad for it but keeping a rock over her heart she continued.

Avu pov
I am really sorry for troubling you guys but I can't do anything. I am damm sure that if I will continue this drama then Mr. Nigam will get angry and throw me out from here.

And with this thought she again kicked the ball hard making it fly high in the air but before it could hit anything someone grabbed it stopping it in the air.

All the servants gasped and Avu rolled her eyes and folded her hands till her chest.
Sid face came infront of everyone when he removed the ball aside from face.

Sid- What's happening over here ?

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

He asked stolidly and the servants gulped their saliva hanging their heads low as they don't wanted her to face his anger.

His voice was nor low nor high but it was sharp. The servants didn't utter a single word and just stared at the floor. Sweats were dripping from their bodies and also they were panting.

Sid's eyeballs slowly moved in every direction taking glances over every face present there. But it seemed like they have lost their speaking ability.

His gaze got fixed over the face which was up, those eyes who weren't down but were directly staring at him with anger and frustration.

The condition of the hall and her red face was narrating everything which the others refused to tell, taking the risk to get showered by the anger of their boss.

He huffed lightly and went near her, and with his every step her face started running more redder because of anger.

Avu- Mr. Nig..

And he don't even waited her to speak and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the room. She tried to protest but it wasn't affecting his iron hold.

The servants eyes snapped towards their boss and misuss and then towards each other.