"i wonder if she's cute," Yunho rubs his chin as they sit on the bus. "i mean, like, i don't even know his taste."

San slaps the male's shoulder. "stop being a perv! she's our manager's girlfriend."

"that sounds weird," Mingi cackles from his seat behind them.

they soon reach the han river and the sun feels amazing against San's skin. he smiles as he opens his arms wide and looks at the sky with closed eyes.

"c'mon cinderella stop daydreaming, we have gimbap waiting for us!" Wooyoung hooks his arm into San's opened one and drags him down the road, making the older whine.

"you mood-breaker! i was sun-bathing, my skin won't get tanned because of you!"

Wooyoung snorts, letting go of his arm only to wrap his arm around his shoulders with a big grin. "as if you would get tanned just by standing in the middle of the street with a purple hoodie."

San pouts and pushes the boy away slightly, but he only clings to him even more.

it doesn't revolt San, Wooyoung's touch that is. for the last two months he's been getting a lot of therapy sessions with Yazil, they became daily at some point, and it helped him straighten his mind and way of thinking about skinship, although he still feels iffy some days and would cry whenever someone would go near him, it's getting better. he doesn't push them away as he used to, nor does he try to hide when he's feeling down anymore.

he usually goes to Seonghwa and hugs him when he feels bad, especially at the times when his demons claw at his mind and scream and shatter him apart, his go-to place is always Seonghwa's embrace, and Seonghwa always accepts him with opened arms and sweet words until he calms down and falls asleep. sometimes he would go seek Wooyoung if Seonghwa's busy, but Wooyoung is more likely going to scold him for feeling like that, try to get it into his head that he's worthy, hug him tightly for hours, and then plan with him for how they're going to prank their hyungs next.

Mingi is sometimes of some help too, he's always there when San has a panic attack, which didn't happen often that last month, and he would always talk San out of his mind.

Yunho, Hongjoong, Yeosang, and Jongho, however, are more of the we're here but subtly kind of people. San knows they don't know how to deal with panic attacks and all but they try to be of help in some other aspects. Yeosang would take him out to their favourite pizza restaurant to eat behind the manager's back (yes that place they sung at once. they still do sometimes when they feel like it). Hongjoong always gives the best advices and sometimes he takes San to his studio and shows him how he produces songs, to which San would always sit there fascinated with big sparkly eyes as he would watch his hyung's fingers play over the piano keyboard and produce overwhelmingly sweet melodies. Yunho is the party type of guy, he always waits until the others are asleep and then he sneaks himself and San to the livingroom with snacks and warm drinks and blankets to have movie marathons. he calls that the ultimate partying. whilst Jongho, who's always awkward when it comes to comforting others, tries to go to San with his unfinished homework to get help whenever he senses the other is feeling down, hoping it would take his mind off of things. and it does. it really does, and San's grateful for him.

"ahh!" San cries as he falls off the bike for the third time. "i hate this! i can't even move from my place! yah— Jung Wooyoung stop laughing!"

Wooyoung cackles even more as he helps San back onto the bike, Yunho on the other side tying a helmet to San's head.

"wear this or you'll lose your brains!"