"Fei Yan had it the easiest. Everything that was needed to be done was already all done by Little Xie for him." Qiao Chu said, immediately turning towards Fei Yan seated on the side and was laughing as he bit on an apple.

The bitter grudge between the Dragon Slayers Palace, the Blood Fiend Palace and the Pure Grace Palace was stirred up by Jun Wu Xie back when they were in the Pure Grace Palace and there wasn't anything important left for Fei Yan to complete.

"That's where you are wrong. Zhuge Yin's old man would naturally want to avenge his son but the entire bunch of old things in the Dragon Slayers Palace were not all that keen to. It had taken a whole great deal of persuasion from me before they believed that the Blood Fiend Palace colluded with the Pure Grace Palace and they were intentionally creating trouble for the Dragon Slayers Palace before they agreed to pit themselves against the Blood Fiend Palace." Fei Yan hastily sought to redress the injustice.

Chapter 1892: "The Twelve Palaces' Summit (6)"

"You guys should not complain so much. Fan Zhuo has not even said a word." Rong Ruo said as she shook her head in helpless laughter.

Being named, his expression turned a little bit embarrassed.

Qiao Chu then parroted: "Little Zhuo has been the best! He actually managed to stir up trouble among the Dark Heavens Palace, the Green Tide Palace and the Zen Void Palace! Tell us quick! How did you manage that?" Qiao Chu was getting excited. The others had all done rather well but Fan Zhuo's accomplishment had been truly outstanding.

The Dark Heavens Palace held significant might, good enough to be on par with the Dragon Slayers Palace but they were usually more steady and kept a low profile, often playing the role of peacemaker among the Twelve Palaces. But this time, Fan Zhuo had thrown the Dark Heavens Palace right into the teeth of the storm, where not only had it throttled the Zen Void Palace half to death, it had even sunken its fangs into the Green Tide Palace! It could be said to be the most boisterous wave anyone of them had been able to stir up.

Fan Zhuo was feeling a little embarrassed from all the praise Qiao Chu and the others were heaping onto him and he gave a embarrassed smile before telling all of them very briefly on the method he had used, which caused Qiao Chu to clap his hands loudly in praise .

"All the preparations on our side are already almost complete, and it's all up to Little Xie to conclude the whole thing. Did anyone of you manage to see her in the past half year?" Qiao Chu asked. The turmoil among the Twelve Palaces had been churned to a boil and it was high time to deliver the last strike, and that last strike was to be initiated by Jun Wu Xie.

"When we were leaving the Pure Grace Palace, I noticed that Little Xie left with people from the Shadow Moon Palace. Without any untoward incidents, she should have gone to the Shadow Moon Palace. Hadn't she sent news to us through the jade token? I believe she must have taken on the Shadow Moon Palace on her own." Fan Zhuo said with a laugh.

The one whom all of them needed to worry about the least was Jun Wu Xie. Anyone of them might possibly fall to become disadvantaged, but she was the only exception where it was entirely not possible.

"I am suddenly starting to pity the people from the Shadow Moon Palace." Qiao Chu said with a highly mournful face.

At most, they had all incited conflict between the parties to make the various palaces raised their arms in battle. But with Jun Wu Xie striking at them herself, the effects could not be anything but astounding.

Without needing to think about it, they all knew just how pitiful the Shadow Moon Palace's end could possibly be.

"There was a particular piece of news that I don't know whether any of you had heard." Hua Yao then said.