"Please give the next order," Cheng Xiang asked.

"Please analyse with me! I want to know why I like people so easily!" You replied as you clasped your hands.

"Let's start with the basics first. Do you know anything about yourself?" Shi Hui asked.

"Shut up and move over. I know how to deal with this," Chen Xiang pushed over Shi Hui. "We have various factors why you can't be loyal to that irresponsible god. How you're brought up, family, friends and what's going on in your mind. Y/n-sama, we will start with how you are brought up, though we know how you were brought up please tell us,"

"I'm not from this world. I'm actually 19 this year..." You told them.

"Please continue on how you're brought up then,"

You explained to them what you told the old granny. You were punished if you did not listen to your dad's orders. You will be locked up in that filthy room and the worst is that he will burn all your plants. Your mother wasn't there at all. She left early. You later told them your Junior high story.  You also told them the talk you had with the grandma earlier.

"So, our dear master is scared of being abandoned," Chen Xiang wrote down on the paper. "Let's start analysing your love life. Who did you love and what did they do that made you fall in love with them?"

You wrote down on the paper: Noelle. What attracted you? 'When I needed something she was able to provide it to me. She's super friendly and nice.'
You wrote the second name: Bai Zhu. 'He gave me head pats and called me cute though it was played off as a joke.'

"Y/n-sama...you really are neglected as a child huh..." Chen Xiang gave you a puzzled look.

"What the granny said was true. You're pretty much letting your fear control you. So I say if you felt that stupid god of freedom is going to abandon you. He won't. I would smack his ass before I allow it," Shi Hui clenched her fist.

"From what I have read. People around your age gets infatuated from time to time. So I recommend you to bond with that stupid god so I say return home first and bond with him," Chen Xiang advised.

"So I'm just infatuated with both of them? Wait! What's infatuation?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Y/n-sama, you said you score 90 and above in tests and exams. Are you that stupid to not know that word?" Chen Xiang asked.

"It means to be interested or admire this person for a short period of time," Shi Hui sipped her hot tea.

"Where did you—"

"Shush! Don't question me," Shi Hui interrupted Chen Xiang.

"I really mess up! Ah! Okay, so what's the next step?" You asked.

"I think we got you sorted out. Maybe give him a blue spider Lily. He would like it," Chen Xiang suggested.

"Green musical spider lilies would be nice to give him. I will get the spellbook if you would like it," Shi Hui recommended.

"I can do that!?" You asked with a gleam in your eyes.

"You're the only one who can create blue spider lilies and you can make variations of it because you're the god of flowers," Shi Hui replied.

"Give me the spellbook," you stuck your hand out.

"Chen Xiang will get it. I will bring you to the place where you can practice growing those flowers. It's only grown on specific kinds of soil," Shi Hui stood up.

"Hey! Why do I do all the work!?" Chen Xiang yelled.

Shi Hui rolled her eyes. You followed her to a room. A room filled with soil that could've been someone's bedroom.