Takeomi greet us with furious nag and look directly at Wakasa who's just staring at him.

This stoic guy.

"Omi is right Waka what would you do if they have guns with them?"

Benkei added and look at Waka.

"After we heard the news Shin is furious, that's why we take care of them but Shin being hard headed look for their leader and he ended with some beat up."

That's when I saw Shin's beat up state, while standing on the wall but he just smile to us and say the most dumb thing that I've heard.

"We beat them up Waka, toldyah you can count on your leader!"

He said while smiling but it's kinda weird since he look like shit.

I sigh before walking to him and support him, he look at me with such odd expression as I put his arms on my shoulder and place my other hand to his waist

I sit him down on the couch and get my bag.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

I raised my eyebrow before I raise the first aid kit to him and poke the wound on his superciliary arch making him groan.

"What the f." he murmured but I heard it.

"It hurts yes? I'm going to clean your wounds you reckless oddball." I said before I get the basin with a new clean cold water.

I glance at Takeomi and Benkei who's just standing there, I sit in front of Shin and look at the other two oddballs.

"Oi you two sit down here! Let me check you! You careless oddballs if you're going to fight, fight responsibly!"

I lecture them as the two other member sit beside Shinichiro.

I start cleaning Shin's wounds, next is Takeomi and Benkei.

After cleaning their open wounds I get a cotton balls and put betadine on it but before I could place the cotton to Takeomi he immediately distant his self.

"Oh I'm okay with- AHH!!" before he could finish his sentence I immediately pin the cotton to his wound with a smile on my face.

He didn't push me either run he just growl their as I put the cotton to his wounds after a minutes I finally done cleaning his wounds and putting bandages to it.

He look like a defeated cat after I mend his wounds, his literally on state of shock after that.

Is he afraid of betadine or what? Next I look to Benkei who's pushing his self to Shin.

"Come on guys don't tell me you're weakness is curing your wounds?"

I asked after putting bandages to Shin who's literally laying on the ground after I cure him.

What's the deal with these three?

Now that I remembered it Wakasa was actually trying so hard not to scream and push me earlier as I clean his wounds.

What the hell.

I laughed with that thought.

"She's a monster."

"Monster.."

"Heartless evil."

"Aye, aye I know, I know. Now rest well you four.

I said while the three of them continue to murmured, that's why I poke all their wounds making them to frown and cussed more.

"That's why I told you too fight responsibly! You're all unbelievable god."