CHAPTER ➤ 015 A DISH

You were constantly sleeping peacefully with your pet worm, says Muichiro, when a suddenly a loud ' bang ' was heard that got you groaning.

"Y/N! WAKE UP BRAT! CLEAN THE FUCKING TOILET!- OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW CAN YOU EVEN FALL ASLEEP IN THIS DUMP?! "

Surprise surprise, but not that surprising. Big bro snake boii with no balls is here. Waking up his little adoptive lazy yet a dangerous negotiator sissy

"Damn. So early in the morning... "

"EARLY?! YOU CALL THIS EARLY?! IT'S 7AM Y/N! IT'S NOON! "

You deadpanned looking at him half awake. " Dafuq..? "

"No cursing in front of me young bitch, get up! Get dressed! And clean your saliva infected face! " He yelled at you in disgust for the last sentence, after that he walked away slamming your door shut.

You look at the door for a sec before collapsing back on the futon, wiping your  'saliva infected face', says Iguro before going back to sleep

But....

"AHHH! LEG CRAMP! BROTHER! LEG CRAMP! " You shouted sitting up fully awake as you hold your leg in agony.

"I DON'T CARE YOU WON'T DIE FROM THAT SO STOP OVERREACTING!" he yelled, " JUST GET DOWN HERE AND START CLEANING THE TOILET! " He shouted again from the kitchen,  cooking breakfast.

"Why? Why are you so cruel to me? " You dramatically wipe a fake tear and sniff as if you're crying 

As you were having your moment. You look to your side to saw Queen is missing.... " Oh. Fuck. "

You quickly change into your uniform after taking a quick bath, you dashed toward the kitchen then saw your brother holding a knife with two snakes wrapped comfortably around his neck.

You sigh, relieved.

 'phew, he didn't kill Queen... '

Take note, Iguro is still not in a good relationship with Queen, but that's what you would like to think since he constantly scold her and one time he tied queen in a Branch.... So yeah. He's a fucktard, alright.

( Hello, yes, animal control? I'd like to report a crazy hybrid snake-zebra-bitch over here that's on the lose- )

 "I really thought you tied queen to the branch again... " You said walking up to him and peeking over his shoulder to see what's he cooking.

But then, as soon as you do that action, a knife was pointed right at your face.

"Clean. The. Fucking. TOILET!"

"ME?! NO WAY! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD, THIS YOUR HOUSE! And I'm only here cuz you took me in. And I didn't even beg you about it!"

"Oh yeah? Says who exactly? I'm the manor's master in here, you're only here. Living the best life, wasting time on training your snake like a dog, making one of my old rooms like a garbage dump, and I am your master to be honest cuz I- Y/N?! "

You ran out while he was ranting.

"That darn brat. COME BACK HERE Y/N WE AIN'T DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION! "

"See that Queen? That's what we call a stubborn idiot. So stay away from her destructive attitude it you want a extra chicken meat "

                                                                               ☆★✯★✯★

"Mui? Chiro? " You popped your head in Muichiro with a bright stupid grin in your mouth.

You don't know why but every time you're with Muichiro, everything gets exciting and something inside you is tingling.